November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby The Other Dave on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:24 am

November's game day is same bat-time, same bat-channel as October:

Date/Time: Nov 26 am 9:00 - pm 4:30
Venue: E-able Nagoya (former Women's Center) Room is Assembly Room #4 (Dai 4 Shukaishitsu)
The same building, same room as October

Rules: Bring your favorite models and games; prior arrangements for your gaming encouraged; you bring home all garbage; you can eat or drink in the venue, except alcohol ;-)

There are few eateries around the venue open in Sunday noon except a Kissaten in the house.


Discussions at the October game day suggested that there'll be people with Bolt Action and 40K (I'll certainly be there with the latter) but feel free to organize what you like!!

(And so you can pencil it in, December is the 17th at the same venue again.)
Miniatures painted in 2017:
Fleet: 2 cruisers
15mm: 1 tank, 2 buildings
28mm: 183 infantry, 4 vehicles, 5 buildings
Currently focusing on: 40K, Malifaux
I started a blog! https://chubugamer.wordpress.com/
User avatar
The Other Dave
Wargod
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby Primarch on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 am

I have a game of BA lined up in the morning with Kondo-san, I'll be bringing my Germans. If anyone with an Allied force would like a game in the afternoon, let me know.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9078
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby YellowStreak on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 pm

I'm a maybe. I thought I was free that weekend, but it may clash with some friends visiting from OS. I'll update the thread once I know...
Minis painted 2016: 330
Vehicles painted 2016: 4
Minis purchased 2016: 336
Vehicles purchased 2016: 2
Minis sold 2016: 128
Prim's painty points: +2.5
User avatar
YellowStreak
Legend
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby asch on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 am

My son has conflicting appointment on the next gaming day. So I will come solo this time.

I am wishing to try out both Matched Play scenarios and new Guard ^D^D^D^D^D AM Codex.
So, could anyone join a morning game of 40K on 1500 points against AM?
User avatar
asch
Veteran
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby The Other Dave on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 am

asch wrote:My son has conflicting appointment on the next gaming day. So I will come solo this time.

I am wishing to try out both Matched Play scenarios and new Guard ^D^D^D^D^D AM Codex.
So, could anyone join a morning game of 40K on 1500 points against AM?

Although I'm utterly terrified of Guard in this edition, I'd be happy to give you a game!
Miniatures painted in 2017:
Fleet: 2 cruisers
15mm: 1 tank, 2 buildings
28mm: 183 infantry, 4 vehicles, 5 buildings
Currently focusing on: 40K, Malifaux
I started a blog! https://chubugamer.wordpress.com/
User avatar
The Other Dave
Wargod
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby asch on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 am

The Other Dave wrote:
asch wrote:My son has conflicting appointment on the next gaming day. So I will come solo this time.

I am wishing to try out both Matched Play scenarios and new Guard ^D^D^D^D^D AM Codex.
So, could anyone join a morning game of 40K on 1500 points against AM?

Although I'm utterly terrified of Guard in this edition, I'd be happy to give you a game!


@ToD
Thanks! I am going to prepare for a 1500 pt game from 9 a.m. with you.
FYI, I would field my as WYSIWYG as possible: Cadian mixed division with possible support from Catachan and/or Auxiliary.
User avatar
asch
Veteran
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby The Underdweller on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:43 pm

I can come in the morning only. I would like to play a smallish game of something - maybe Strange Aeons or a small points game of 40K.
User avatar
The Underdweller
Champion
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby The Other Dave on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm

asch wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:
asch wrote:My son has conflicting appointment on the next gaming day. So I will come solo this time.

I am wishing to try out both Matched Play scenarios and new Guard ^D^D^D^D^D AM Codex.
So, could anyone join a morning game of 40K on 1500 points against AM?

Although I'm utterly terrified of Guard in this edition, I'd be happy to give you a game!


@ToD
Thanks! I am going to prepare for a 1500 pt game from 9 a.m. with you.
FYI, I would field my as WYSIWYG as possible: Cadian mixed division with possible support from Catachan and/or Auxiliary.


Great!

If anyone's up for a smaller game (like, 50-60 power?) in the afternoon, let me know!
Miniatures painted in 2017:
Fleet: 2 cruisers
15mm: 1 tank, 2 buildings
28mm: 183 infantry, 4 vehicles, 5 buildings
Currently focusing on: 40K, Malifaux
I started a blog! https://chubugamer.wordpress.com/
User avatar
The Other Dave
Wargod
 
Posts: 2924
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby job on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:55 am

I'll be coming down this month. I'd really like to try out 8th Ed 40k as I haven't had a chance to play yet. Is anybody willing to play a bit more patient, smallish game of 40k. I guess in the 50-70 points region? I'd like to play a game in the morning and one in the afternoon. (Team games are cool, too.)
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Wargod
 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: November 26th at E-Able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Postby The Underdweller on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:36 am

job wrote:I'll be coming down this month. I'd really like to try out 8th Ed 40k as I haven't had a chance to play yet. Is anybody willing to play a bit more patient, smallish game of 40k. I guess in the 50-70 points region? I'd like to play a game in the morning and one in the afternoon. (Team games are cool, too.)


I'd give you a game if you want.
User avatar
The Underdweller
Champion
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

Next

Return to Games/Group Finder

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron