Feb. Games Day on Feb 25 at Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Feb. Games Day on Feb 25 at Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta

Postby asch on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:37 am

We are going to have our regular monthly gaming day on Feb. 25.
Venue: Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta (Odaka-area, Minami-ku)
Hours: Feb. 25 a.m. 10:00 to p.m.6:00
Charges: 500 yen per person (who actually play)

This is the second or third time we use this venue. Here is some additional information.
Official Website: http://youth.s16.valueserver.jp/shukusen/index.php
10 minutes walk from JR Minami Odaka St.
Parking lots available for 300 yen a day
asch
Veteran

Re: Feb. Games Day on Feb 25 at Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta

Postby asch on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 am

My son and I will join this time.
We would like to play a game of 40K or two around Power Level 60.

@asrayel
If you would come this month, won't we play a morning game of 40K?
asch
Veteran

Postby The Other Dave on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Thanks for the thread!

As advertised elsewhere, Yellowstreak and I are planning an as-big-as-we-can-get-people-for participation game of Advanced Space Crusade, which (the game being what it is) may well take all day. We have two sets between us, so the best of all possible worlds would be us two plus two participators, divvying up the Tyranid and Marine responsibilities however seems fit - participants wouldn't need to bring anything at all, as we have enough models for everyone too. It's a classic old-school game, with a wonderfully fiddly tactical phase and (now that I've been hammering it with a wrench for a couple years) a very fun combat system. We thought we might run it semi-competitively, with Scythes of the Emperor on one flank and Lamenters on the other, and see which flank did "better" - with some cooperation as well, as the rules also fully allow for sharing of units between flanks, for both the marines and the bugs. It'll be fuuuun!
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby job on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:41 am

I can come to this event. I'd like to play some 40k.

@asch: Could in join your son and yourself in a game?
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby asrayel on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 am

asch wrote:My son and I will join this time.
We would like to play a game of 40K or two around Power Level 60.

@asrayel
If you would come this month, won't we play a morning game of 40K?

Sure! Morning 40k at PL 60 sounds good.
asrayel
Rookie

Postby Mike the Pike on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 am

@Job: If Asrayel is playing Asch and Son Ltd. :) in the morning, how about we play some 40K. We haven’t played each other in this addition yet.

@Asrayel: after getting beaten severely by Asch and his son, would you like to fight my Raven Guard?
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby asrayel on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:58 am

Mike the Pike wrote:@Job: If Asrayel is playing Asch and Son Ltd. :) in the morning, how about we play some 40K. We haven’t played each other in this addition yet.

@Asrayel: after getting beaten severely by Asch and his son, would you like to fight my Raven Guard?

It's on! Are you ready with that 75 point list? Let's step it up!
asrayel
Rookie

Postby job on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Mike the Pike wrote:@Job: If Asrayel is playing Asch and Son Ltd. :) in the morning, how about we play some 40K. We haven’t played each other in this addition yet.

Oh...um.... :? Err....

Why not? I'll put up with you for a morning. It wasn't so bad last time I seem to recall. :D

75 points?

@ Big Asch and Little Asch: would you like to play in the afternoon? Maybe we can find one more player and have a team battle?

@ ToD and Yellowstreak: It isn't my intention to show a lack of enthusasim for your ASC day. I would be very excited and like the idea, however I don't think I have enough space in my head for another game system and I'd like to play some more regular 40k.
Models Painted, 2014
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby asch on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 am

@job
Thank you for inviting us to a game with you. Because we missed our appointment with Kondo-san, it might be good to invite him to a team-battle.

job wrote:
@ Big Asch and Little Asch: would you like to play in the afternoon? Maybe we can find one more player and have a team battle?

@ ToD and Yellowstreak: It isn't my intention to show a lack of enthusasim for your ASC day. I would be very excited and like the idea, however I don't think I have enough space in my head for another game system and I'd like to play some more regular 40k.
asch
Veteran

Postby job on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:01 am

asch wrote:@job
Thank you for inviting us to a game with you. Because we missed our appointment with Kondo-san, it might be good to invite him to a team-battle.

job wrote:

That would be cool!
Models Painted, 2014
124 28mm models
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Next

Return to Games/Group Finder