Feb. Games Day on Feb 25 at Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Re: Feb. Games Day on Feb 25 at Seishonen Shukuhaku Senta

Postby asrayel on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 am

asch wrote:
job wrote:@ Yukiusagi and Asch: How about a 60 PP game?

Yukiusagi can bring 30 PP. I'll bring 30 PP. And, Asch and his son can bring 60 PP (1 list or 2 30PP-lists). Is that OK?

@job and Yukiusagi
Thank you for organizing the teaming! It's very fine to build a 60 PP list with our SM.
Actually we have a few costly (point/power-wise) new units to try out in games. So, 2 armies v. 1 army is more than welcome.

Hi Asch...is there anything in particular you'd like to fight from my Eldar? Big guys? A horde of little guys? I want to give you and your son a fun fight.
asrayel
Rookie

Postby asch on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 pm

asrayel wrote:Hi Asch...is there anything in particular you'd like to fight from my Eldar? Big guys? A horde of little guys? I want to give you and your son a fun fight.

Thank you for your kindness. He is interested in fighting against some flyers and/or “robot-like” guys (wraith constructs or walkers).
asch
Veteran

Postby OZMS2Tallgeese on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

I am still unsure if I can make it this time around. Will double check my schedule and post back
OZMS2Tallgeese
Rookie

Postby jus on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:54 am

I'll be there, at least for the morning for advanced space crusade!
jus

Postby asrayel on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 am

asch wrote:
asrayel wrote:Hi Asch...is there anything in particular you'd like to fight from my Eldar? Big guys? A horde of little guys? I want to give you and your son a fun fight.

Thank you for your kindness. He is interested in fighting against some flyers and/or “robot-like” guys (wraith constructs or walkers).

No problem! You asked for it! :P
asrayel
Rookie

Postby Auxryn on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:26 am

I woke up with a cold this morning, so I'll be sleeping in instead of attending this one. See you next time, everyone!
Auxryn
Champion

Postby Konrad on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:58 am

Bleah. I hear you Aux. Managed to get through a week of elementary school lessons uninfected. (Love elementary school kids, but you have to touch the little monsters). But a bug got through my frantic OCD hand washing and I'll be sitting this one out too. Bleah.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Postby Mike the Pike on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:25 pm

@ Job and Asrayel: I’m sorry guys. I’m feeling really crook at the moment. I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

I’ve been battling bronchitis and thought I was finally getting over it, but I’ve just spent the last couple days coughing my lungs up. Humblest apologies mates. I owe you both a beer and a rain check sometime soon.
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby job on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Mike, no worries. Just get better soon, mate. See you at the next one.

@ Asrayel, Yukiusagi, Asch: I think Asyreal and I both have not game for the afternoon and morning respectively. Would it be possible to play two team games? This might be especially fun if we Kondo-san joins us. We could bring each 30PPs per person.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby asch on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:09 pm

job wrote:Mike, no worries. Just get better soon, mate. See you at the next one.

@ Asrayel, Yukiusagi, Asch: I think Asyreal and I both have not game for the afternoon and morning respectively. Would it be possible to play two team games? This might be especially fun if we Kondo-san joins us. We could bring each 30PPs per person.

@job Sorry to miss your request for the morning tag.

@Asrayel, Yukiusagi, job:
Thank you guys for the fun tag game! Little Asch got a lot of good pictures and memories of the battle!
asch
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Games/Group Finder