March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby asrayel on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Looks like I won’t be there this weekend. Hope to see you guys in April!
User avatar
asrayel
Rookie
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 am
Location: Hikone, Shiga

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby Lovejoy on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 pm

@Yellowstreak, I’ve sent a PM about my possibly popping in on the 18th so that we can conduct our business and say goodbye, if it’s convenient maybe we can work it out then?
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG
User avatar
Lovejoy
Legend
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 am
Location: Kiyosu City

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby YellowStreak on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:00 am

Lovejoy wrote:@Yellowstreak, I’ve sent a PM about my possibly popping in on the 18th so that we can conduct our business and say goodbye, if it’s convenient maybe we can work it out then?

Yup replied to you. Sounds good
On the painting table:
Bolt Action Narvik Army
Necromunda Gor-liaths
Walking Dead Survivors/Zombies
Zombicide base set (so many zombies!)
Test of Honour Samurai
Rangers of Shadow Deep Rangers+Monsters
Astral Hams BigMarines
User avatar
YellowStreak
Legend
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: The stars at night are big and bright (clap, clap, clap, clap), Deep in the heart of Texas

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby YellowStreak on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 am

The Other Dave wrote:
job wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:@job, if I'm reading the thread right, you're free in the afternoon for 40K?

I am and I'm ready to play if you are. I believe you mentioned you wanted to play at 60 PP, is that correct?

Yup, 60's good!

job wrote:Also I believe Y-S is free in the morning.

YellowStreak, how about a "this time with the Redemptor" rematch? :lol:

Haha sure but I’ll probbaly bring Sisters as they’re easier to transport. How many power?
On the painting table:
Bolt Action Narvik Army
Necromunda Gor-liaths
Walking Dead Survivors/Zombies
Zombicide base set (so many zombies!)
Test of Honour Samurai
Rangers of Shadow Deep Rangers+Monsters
Astral Hams BigMarines
User avatar
YellowStreak
Legend
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: The stars at night are big and bright (clap, clap, clap, clap), Deep in the heart of Texas

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby The Other Dave on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:07 am

YellowStreak wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:YellowStreak, how about a "this time with the Redemptor" rematch? :lol:

Haha sure but I’ll probbaly bring Sisters as they’re easier to transport. How many power?

How's 60 sound?
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2019:
40K / Kill Team: 47 Infantry
Age of Sigmar / Shadespire: 33 Infantry
User avatar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3625
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby asch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 am

The Underdweller wrote:
asch wrote:I will be attending with my son.
I already have an appointment for a game of 40K with Yuki-usagi (assumed in the morning).

I am (and my son will be) glad to have another game of 40K in the afternoon.


I would play 40K with you two in the afternoon if you would like! Is 60 Power Points OK?


Sorry for the belated reply. we are glad to make it happen. The 60 PP baseline is very fine; if you can be ready for several PP bump, we will appreciate. As we have expanded our arsenal, sometime it is hard for the little one to choose.
User avatar
asch
Veteran
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby YellowStreak on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 am

The Other Dave wrote:
YellowStreak wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:YellowStreak, how about a "this time with the Redemptor" rematch? :lol:

Haha sure but I’ll probbaly bring Sisters as they’re easier to transport. How many power?

How's 60 sound?

Sounds good!
On the painting table:
Bolt Action Narvik Army
Necromunda Gor-liaths
Walking Dead Survivors/Zombies
Zombicide base set (so many zombies!)
Test of Honour Samurai
Rangers of Shadow Deep Rangers+Monsters
Astral Hams BigMarines
User avatar
YellowStreak
Legend
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: The stars at night are big and bright (clap, clap, clap, clap), Deep in the heart of Texas

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby The Underdweller on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 pm

asch wrote:
The Underdweller wrote:
asch wrote:I will be attending with my son.
I already have an appointment for a game of 40K with Yuki-usagi (assumed in the morning).

I am (and my son will be) glad to have another game of 40K in the afternoon.


I would play 40K with you two in the afternoon if you would like! Is 60 Power Points OK?


Sorry for the belated reply. we are glad to make it happen. The 60 PP baseline is very fine; if you can be ready for several PP bump, we will appreciate. As we have expanded our arsenal, sometime it is hard for the little one to choose.


Sure! How much?
User avatar
The Underdweller
Champion
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby asch on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:20 am

@TheUnderdweller

Around 65 Power please. Thank you in advance!
User avatar
asch
Veteran
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: March Nagoya Games Day March 18th at E-Able Nagoya

Postby job on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:53 pm

@ Underdweller: I'm going to be running late. sorry.
Models Painted, 2019
13 28mm miniature
1 walker
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

PreviousNext

Return to Games/Group Finder

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests