April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby The Other Dave on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 am

Like it says on the tin - same bat-time, same bat-channel.

For those new to the group, e-Able is here, right near Higashi-Betsuin station. The cost is 500 yen the day.

I'll probably want to play some 40K at 1500 points using the "grown-up" matched play scenarios, to get some practice for NagHams, although I'll probably have Shadespire in tow as well.
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
User avatar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3208
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby Dekana on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:41 am

I'll be there with 40k, trying to get in some 8th edition practice before naghammer.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter.
User avatar
Dekana
Warrior
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Osaka

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby job on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am

Dekana wrote:I'll be there with 40k, trying to get in some 8th edition practice before naghammer.

@ Dekana: Would you like to play a game? Any points level (Power points / regular points) is good with me.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby Primarch on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 am

I may be able to come this time around.
Does anyone fancy giving Bolt Action style 40K a try?
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9396
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby Dekana on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:42 pm

job wrote:
Dekana wrote:I'll be there with 40k, trying to get in some 8th edition practice before naghammer.

@ Dekana: Would you like to play a game? Any points level (Power points / regular points) is good with me.

Sure, sounds good. I'll bring a 750 and 1500 point list, so either of those are fine.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter.
User avatar
Dekana
Warrior
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Osaka

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby kojibear on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Primarch wrote:I may be able to come this time around.
Does anyone fancy giving Bolt Action style 40K a try?


I hope to make it, too, and would like to give the BA styles 40k a try Prim.

I would also like a regular game of 40k also as I have only 1 game of 8th under my belt.
User avatar
kojibear
Legend
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby The Other Dave on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:00 pm

kojibear wrote:I would also like a regular game of 40k also as I have only 1 game of 8th under my belt.

I'll spot you a game! 1500 points to try out our NagoyaHammer lists?

@Prim, I'd be up for trying out Bolt 40Kaction (no, that won't quite do, will it?) as well.
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
User avatar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3208
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby job on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Dekana wrote:
job wrote:
Dekana wrote:I'll be there with 40k, trying to get in some 8th edition practice before naghammer.

@ Dekana: Would you like to play a game? Any points level (Power points / regular points) is good with me.

Sure, sounds good. I'll bring a 750 and 1500 point list, so either of those are fine.

1500 sounds good!
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby The Other Dave on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:12 am

The Other Dave wrote:@Prim, I'd be up for trying out Bolt 40Kaction (no, that won't quite do, will it?) as well.

Whoops, sorry, looks like Badruck wants a game too, so one with Lovejoy and one with him won't leave me time to try Borty-K Action (better?).
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
User avatar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3208
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: April Nagoya Games Day at e-Able Nagoya April 15th

Postby Primarch on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:46 am

The Other Dave wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:@Prim, I'd be up for trying out Bolt 40Kaction (no, that won't quite do, will it?) as well.

Whoops, sorry, looks like Badruck wants a game too, so one with Lovejoy and one with him won't leave me time to try Borty-K Action (better?).

That's odd, I can't see Badruck's name, nor Lovejoy's in this thread. Are you arranging games on some other site? You two-timing cheat! :o

:lol: No worries mate. Perhaps as recompense you could see if either of those two is free for a game with me?

Wart Action?
Warbolt FaKtion?
Warhaction Bolty-K?
So many choices. :D

kojibear wrote:
Primarch wrote:I may be able to come this time around.
Does anyone fancy giving Bolt Action style 40K a try?


I hope to make it, too, and would like to give the BA styles 40k a try Prim.


Awesome!
Could you choose 10 units + 1 HQ model to make what you consider a balanced list and then send me a copy? I'll need to know what wargear I need to convert over. I take it you'll be using exodites?
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9396
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Next

Return to Games/Group Finder

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron