June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby job on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:51 am

The Other Dave wrote:
job wrote:@ ToD: 1000 points. Do you need me to tow terrain? I've got a battle mat, hills and such.

Nah, I'll bring my box o' terrain as I'll be coming by car and I still haven't taken it out of the trunk after NagoyaHammer, heh.

Living the high life! Just like the old college days: change of shoes, all your textbooks and your 40k army at all times in the trunk and back seat of the car. At least that is what I recall of the glory days.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Auxryn on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 pm

@Kondrad - SA after lunch sounds great! My team is 30 points, and you get one free Plot Point or Mob or Relic when you fight them. They don't have a nemesis yet.
Auxryn
Champion

Postby Konrad on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Auxryn wrote:@Kondrad - SA after lunch sounds great! My team is 30 points, and you get one free Plot Point or Mob or Relic when you fight them. They don't have a nemesis yet.

Muhahaha again! I'll have to give the Necronomicon a quick look and find some suitable schemes and infernal implements to destroy you wretched do-gooders. My do gooders, actually are quite wretched. I think the Brigadier and his lads are only about 18 or so and mostly a collection of phobias and horrible disfiguring injury.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Postby asch on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 am

Hi, guys!
While I have been away from the board, I am doing fine.
Just dropping by to say sorry, as I have to miss another monthly gathering this month.
It is day minus one from our moving. So every single belonging should be packed in the moving boxes and I have some device installation to attend.
Enjoy and have a good gaming day!
asch
Veteran

Postby The Other Dave on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 am

A long shot, since it looks like attendance will be thin this month, but would anyone be interested in giving a game of Age of Sigmar a go? The 2nd edition rules are up for download at the GW site, as are the datasheets for every unit, and points values are available if you know where to look. I'm mostly just interested in trying a small-ish 1000-point game or so to see how it works as I think about ponying up for the new starter set.
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Previous

Return to Games/Group Finder