June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby The Other Dave on Tue May 29, 2018 11:48 pm

June's Nagoya games day will be at the Naka Livelong Learning Center (https://www.suisin.city.nagoya.jp/syste ... 1164770343) on the 24th, from 9am to 4:30pm. 500 yen the day as usual!

Personally I'll be bringing Shadespire if anyone wants a game, and as I haven't played Malifaux in a while I'd be up for that as well, as a bit of a palette cleanser after NagoyaHammer. :D Failing that, 40K of course, although I'd be interested in trying some small (like 500 points, one Patrol detachment only small) games just for a change of pace.
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 51 infantry, 4 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
User avatar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby Primarch on Wed May 30, 2018 12:34 am

I won't be able to make it I'm afraid. I'll probably miss July as well. D'oh!
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9399
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby job on Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 am

I'll most likely attend. My hope is for a game of Bolt Action, 40k or Dropfleet Commander.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3091
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby Auxryn on Wed May 30, 2018 2:03 pm

I'll be coming as well! I can bring 40k or Dropfleet Commander.
Auxryn
Champion
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby Konrad on Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 pm

I ought to be able to make it.
@Aux, Underdweller- anyone feel like a spot of Strange Aeons? The Stars Are Right! I'll get in touch with Itakura and see what he's up to.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
User avatar
Konrad
Wargod
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:09 am

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby The Underdweller on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Konrad wrote:I ought to be able to make it.
@Aux, Underdweller- anyone feel like a spot of Strange Aeons? The Stars Are Right! I'll get in touch with Itakura and see what he's up to.


Would like to but already have a D&D game scheduled for that day. I was hoping this would be the 3rd weekend as usual, but I guess they didn't want to schedule on Father's Day
User avatar
The Underdweller
Champion
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby job on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:50 am

Auxryn wrote:I'll be coming as well! I can bring 40k or Dropfleet Commander.

Would you like to do a game or two of Dropfleet?
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3091
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby Konrad on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:42 pm

The Underdweller wrote:
Konrad wrote:I ought to be able to make it.
@Aux, Underdweller- anyone feel like a spot of Strange Aeons? The Stars Are Right! I'll get in touch with Itakura and see what he's up to.


Would like to but already have a D&D game scheduled for that day. I was hoping this would be the 3rd weekend as usual, but I guess they didn't want to schedule on Father's Day


The Stars Are Wrong! :o
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
User avatar
Konrad
Wargod
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:09 am

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby job on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 am

Konrad wrote:
The Underdweller wrote:
Konrad wrote:I ought to be able to make it.
@Aux, Underdweller- anyone feel like a spot of Strange Aeons? The Stars Are Right! I'll get in touch with Itakura and see what he's up to.


Would like to but already have a D&D game scheduled for that day. I was hoping this would be the 3rd weekend as usual, but I guess they didn't want to schedule on Father's Day


The Stars Are Wrong! :o

My dear Konrad, the fault does not lie in the stars. Join us for 40k. It's time you join the eternal war amongst the stars with your Squat-mob.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
User avatar
job
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Posts: 3091
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nagoya, Minato-ku

Re: June Games Day at Naka Lifelong Learning Center June 24

Postby Auxryn on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:34 am

@Job - Dropfleet would be great! Shall I bring 1000 points of UCM?

@Konrad - I can easily bring along Strange Aeons since Dropfleet is lighter than 40k.
Auxryn
Champion
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Next

Return to Games/Group Finder

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron