Games Day July 15th at Nagoya Seishounen Shukuhaku Center

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Re: Games Day July 15th at Nagoya Seishounen Shukuhaku Cente

Postby job on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am

Admiral-Badruck wrote:I will be there! I’m not sure what I will bring but I was hoping to play a game of Gorka Morka last month.

There's Gorkamorka goin' on! Gonna join?
Models Painted, 2018
2 28mm
3 Robots
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby asch on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:53 am

@job
Thank you for your offer! I would invite my son to GorkaMorka and we are glad to challenge your chaos warband in the afternoon.

job wrote:
asch wrote:Finally, I come back to the games from series of travels and moving.
My son and I are going to join this time.

@job and Konrad
Can we join your 40K match with our Space Marine / Deathwatch tin boys?

Please join our Grokamorka game if you like.

But if you would like, I'm interested in playing some low points 40k in the afternoon. I could bring 500 points of cultists, chaos spawn and maybe a few chaos chosen.
asch
Veteran

Postby job on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm

asch wrote:@job
Thank you for your offer! I would invite my son to GorkaMorka and we are glad to challenge your chaos warband in the afternoon.

job wrote:
asch wrote:Finally, I come back to the games from series of travels and moving.
My son and I are going to join this time.

@job and Konrad
Can we join your 40K match with our Space Marine / Deathwatch tin boys?

Please join our Grokamorka game if you like.

But if you would like, I'm interested in playing some low points 40k in the afternoon. I could bring 500 points of cultists, chaos spawn and maybe a few chaos chosen.

Great! Get your motor running!

And as for the afternoon, how about 500 points?
Models Painted, 2018
2 28mm
3 Robots
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Konrad on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 am

Admiral-Badruck wrote:I will be there! I’m not sure what I will bring but I was hoping to play a game of Gorka Morka last month.

Git sum rivitz on dat dino and rumble! Waaaagh!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Postby asch on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 pm

And as for the afternoon, how about 500 points?

It is perfect! we'll get ready for the game.
asch
Veteran

Postby Konrad on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:09 am

Bit late in getting the pics tidied up but here we go.

Had a great morning of GoMo. We saw the Dinochicks, da 'Errrd, and the newly crashed and stranded on Angelis, Gorkamorkarines facing off and kicking sum kanz!

da 'Errrd and the GMz trade Rokkit shots to little effect. The GMz take as shot at Peaches the Triceratops, shearing off a Boardin' Plank. Minor damage at the time, but will prove to have a major impact later.
The Dinochicks get ready to ram,ram, ram!

But miss! Wot? Dem Gorakamorkarines are good drivers!

The GMz park a rokkit right into da 'Errrdz fuel tank. Booom! And the GMz Kaptin takes a well deserved candy break. Thanks for the flame markers Joe.

The Dinochick Boss leaps for the GMz Trakk. But lacking that Boardin' Plank must roll dice to make it. "No problem, she's got an In of 5. Anything but a "6".....faceplant."

The Peaches and the GMz Trukk krash and bash around a bit, until at last the DMz are pushed into the burnin' wreck of da 'Errdz Trukk and Peaches hurts her legs and decides to snack on some cactus instead of stompin' on things. Both are immobilized.

The 'Errd is down, but not out. Their Trukk good and wrecked they "hoof" it to cover and start lettin' loose with them Six-Shootaz!

Grand finale finds the Dinochick Shaman joining in a truly cinematic dust-up atop the fortification. Da 'Errrd and the GMz finally succumb to their many, many, many flesh wounds and the Dinochicks take the field. Epic!

Did not intend to make that a full-on battle report. Guess I got a little excited.

Some other pics of the action.
Some new guys with some truly repulsive Nurgle ickyness.

And he's bringing it to the 41st millennium too.

Da 'Errrd and friends return to 40K to exact some brutal revenge on the Marines.

And now for something completely different. I got in a spot of Frostgrave in the afternoon. Very refreshing on a hot summer day.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Previous

Return to Games/Group Finder