Nagoya September Games Day: 9/16 at E-Able Nagoya

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Re: Nagoya September Games Day: 9/16 at E-Able Nagoya

Postby Auxryn on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

@Asch - See you tomorrow!

@Mike - No problem! Hopefully we can play next month!
Auxryn
Champion

Postby Konrad on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Thanks to Asch and Co. for a great, great game of Killteam. You guys did really good, took the high ground and got my Rokkit Launcher 1st turn. But I just had more guys and got lucky (and sneaky). I wish I had a picture of that last turn with that one Primaris fighting 5 Orks in hand to hand and not dying. Those Bigmarines are tough! I took me 4 command point and a power klaw to kill one!
And less thanks to my arch-nemisis Auxryn who exterminated my boyz rather casually in his introduction to Killteam.
And as game days are about meeting new people and killing them, I got in a game with a new guy Tsubasa and his Genestealer Cult. Cultists and Hybrids and Abominations, Oh my! We Dakka'ed and clawed our way to a draw. G.C looks fun. I could cobble together a band out of my old Scavies and assorted Gribblies I think.
I still have not gotten my head around this new game and I suspect Orks are not exactly Tier 1, but I am loving this new flavor of 40K.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Postby Auxryn on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

Thanks to Konrad for the introduction to Kill Team and Asch & Co for a good game of 40k. It was nice to play with my marine figures again!
Auxryn
Champion

Previous

Return to Games/Group Finder