Regular events at Ichinomiya Plamo-juku

If you are having trouble finding other players or you want to promote a local gaming group, please post your details here.

Regular events at Ichinomiya Plamo-juku

Postby The Other Dave on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:34 am

Hi all,

As some of you know, over the past year or so I've been getting together semi-regularly with some guys up in Ichinomiya, meeting at the tiny-but-friendly Plamojuku shop here. The owner has been trying to get more folks involved in Citadel games, and has set up some regular Citadel gaming days every month, to wit:

On the first Sunday of every month is "Sunday Hammer", which is Shadespire-focused, with Kill Team on the table if enough people come who are interested in playing. (I go to this as often as my schedule allows.)

On the second and fourth Saturdays of every month are "Western Hammer" (see, second and fourth, ni and shi, nishi, west, solid dad-joke naming conventions get points in my book), which is Age of Sigmar and Shadespire.

As the shop is so small, both of these are by reservation only (you can call the shop from the link above, or hit up the shop's Twitter at puramojyuku). He charges 200 yen an hour for use of the tables, plus a nominal yearly club fee (which has tangible benefits when placing orders through the shop). It's a good group of folks!
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 91 infantry, 6 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Age of Sigmar?, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Regular events at Ichinomiya Plamo-juku

Postby job on Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Man, this place is not far from my grandmother’s place. I’ll have to make a point of sticking my head in some time.
Models Painted, 2018
2 28mm
3 Robots
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Return to Games/Group Finder