What did you do today.

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
Konrad
Wargod

Re: What did you do today.

Post by Konrad » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

And finally, latest pics. The "Space Xorn" is basically done. I'm puttying up the tongues a bit and will work on the base a bit more. The "Pitklaw Diggamama" is done. I might try and sharpen up her horns and not entirely happy with her hair, but I'm tired of messing with it and making it gave me ideas for a later project. And the "Noodlehead" gunners are still pretty rough, but coming along.

Image Image

Image Image ImageImage Image
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Jye Nicolson
Veteran

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:40 pm

The Sisters in that link are awesome @Konrad - and nice sculpting yourself!

Buzzer beater for tomorrow:

I made some rash noises about not wanting to go full wolf with the Space Wolves, who wolfed right off the wolf end sometime between my beloved 2nd ed codex and now. I also didn't want any firstborn figures in my army so wanted to avoid things that required real skill to convert with Primaris bodies.

And I stuck to that while Wulfen were good.

But Thunderwolf Cavalry? Have *advance and charge*.

Dekana
Veteran

Post by Dekana » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:41 pm

I finished up my valkyries / vendettas this weekend just in time for my first 9E games coming tomorrow. I also need an officer of the fleet for the list, so I quickly painted up an imperial navy officer.

You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

jus

Post by jus » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:49 am

@ Konrad: PitKlaw diggamama! They're really coming along nicely. I'm getting a lot of classic eldritch horror vibes and the ends of thumb tacks for spikes is a good idea. Because they are spikes. And they look dangerous. Because they are. Oh and raven man's Arabian curved dagger is a touch of class. I think I still have 32 inches of greenstuff left but I haven't found the motivation to sculpt anything recently.

@Karantu: yeah those craters look the business. I think I'm going to have to look into air dry clay.

@ Jye: Like Konrad, digging the gold bronze and those bases are really nice

@dekana: I really like what you've done with the windows. You can really see the gradation with the blues.

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”