- No specific ruling. Discuss with your opponent(s) before each game.
- Ignore the March FAQs. It's already too close to the event.
- Use the latest FAQs, but not the suggested event play rules or beta rules.
- Use the latest FAQs and the suggested event play rules, but not the beta rules.
- Use everything in the FAQ.
- Use the FAQ and the beta rules, but not the suggested event play rules.
Seeing how Naghammer is about a month away, I'd like to get everyone's opinion on how much of the errata, if any, we should use for the event.
I guess I vote for 5 myself. I'm not sure if the deep strike changes are really wise, but I do like using the most recent ruleset. (I opt in to nightly software builds too!)