5 months in Nagoya

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。

Re: 5 months in Nagoya

Postby kojibear on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:48 pm

skkipper wrote:Orks and chaos. The 2 k's come from skipper was already taken on yahoo when I got the email so I have stuck with it. I have been playing 40k since college in 1993. I will have no problem getting away for games. I will arrive in nagoya from Seattle on the second or third .

Welcome aboard skkipper! Much has already been said that needs to be said, so I'll just say it is good to have you and ask a question: Are you with Boeing?
kojibear
Legend

Postby skkipper on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm

YellowStreak wrote:Welcome!

I live pretty close by to Nagoya Station (and work even closer).

Sounds like you're here on a short term work assignment?

yes i am there for a short term work assignment.
skkipper
Rookie

Postby Konrad on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

skkipper wrote:Orks and chaos. The 2 k's come from skipper was already taken on yahoo when I got the email so I have stuck with it. I have been playing 40k since college in 1993. I will have no problem getting away for games. I will arrive in nagoya from Seattle on the second or third .

Seattle? I'm from Bellingham myself. Practically the old neighborhood.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Postby skkipper on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Konrad wrote:

To be precise, I am on whidbey Island, so even closer to Bellingham.

My Battlefoam box has shipped out so i will have it in time to bring my dolls to Nagoya. I was getting nervous. I will need to find out where I can get a game in town. My apartment is near Nagoya train station.
skkipper
Rookie

Postby Konrad on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm

skkipper wrote:
Konrad wrote:

To be precise, I am on whidbey Island, so even closer to Bellingham.

My Battlefoam box has shipped out so i will have it in time to bring my dolls to Nagoya. I was getting nervous. I will need to find out where I can get a game in town. My apartment is near Nagoya train station.

Well, if we don't get a game in while you are in Japan, we'll get on in next summer when I'm home for a visit. :D But if you near Nagoya station there will be no problems rolling dice to your heart's content. I'm about 20 minutes away and there are plenty of geeks within a stones throw. Good luck with the move.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Previous

Return to Introductions - イントロ