Hello everyone from Kobe

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。

Hello everyone from Kobe

Postby Champi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 am

Hello to everyone here! こんにちは みんなさん!
Sorry, that was all my Japanese :( My name is Champi. I've living in Kobe for a while, and Miguel let me know about this forum (it looks great! I've been here 2'5 years and didn't know about it). I brought with me all my WHF miniatures (High Elfes). However, so far I have only painted in my life. I have been moving for the last 7 years, so I never got to learn how to play, and I think is time to use the miniatures. So, although I don't live in Nagoya, I wonder if you guys could let me know about some group in Kobe to play WHF... and of course that they wanted to spend some time helping me to learn.

cheers!

champi
Champi
Rookie

Re: Hello everyone from Kobe

Postby ashmie on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 am

Sure, pleased to meet you. Check out Kansai Jigg on Facebook. They are based in Osaka and Kobe and have regular monthly events for boardgames and rpg. I'm sure you'll fins a few wargamers lurking amongst them like wargamers do. :D Good luck.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45
ashmie
Wargod

Postby Primarch on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome to the forum Champi. I don't know any gamers in Kobe except for Miguel, so I can't help you much there. If you are ever in the Nagoya area let us know and someone will give you a game I'm sure.

Good to have another High Elf player on the site.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby me_in_japan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

hi and welcome, Champi :) As with the others, I cant help much with contacts in Kobe, but by all means let us know if you're ever in the Nagoya area and we'll sort you out with a game (well, they will. I'm not in Nagoya, and have, like, no free time anyway, but hey, somebody will give you a game :D )
2018 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 0 sold : 4 painted : 15 money spent: 0GBP money in: 175GBP
Magic cards
bought: lots money spent: 343GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 0GBP
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby job on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I can't provide gaming tips on tracking games down in Kobe, but I hope you can make the trip to one of our Warhammer hoedowns. The big one is in October. Conversely, if you come across any Warhammer groups in Kobe and the Kansai, please let us know, too. Maybe we can make the trip in your direction.
Models Painted, 2014
24 10mm vehicles, 30 10mm figures
11 15mm vehicles, 71 15mm models, 4 guns
124 28mm models
9 28mm vehicles or monsters (1 Sturmgeschetz III, 1 Sdkfz 250/9, 1 Panzer V, 2 gyroflyers, 1 Rhino, 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Defiler, 1 Helbrute)
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Champi on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am

Hi everyone!! Thank you very much for your replies!!

Of course I'd love to go to Nagoya to one of those events, or just to spend a day or two playing. But first I need to learn how to play, hehehe. :roll:

@ashmie, thank you! I'll do that. I have some other friends playing rpg regularly. I'll join them and dig a little bit to find some whf players.

I'll let you know what I find!!

cheers!
Champi
Rookie

Return to Introductions - イントロ