Hello

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。

Re: Hello

Postby Primarch on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 am

Mike the Pike wrote:Hello Daisy,
Sorry if the following seems unwelcoming but we have a few concerns about your profile/message, particularly the unusual hyperlink in your signature. Could you please provide a few more details.
If I am mistaken, I will gladly proffer my humblest apologies and buy you a beer sometime.

@Admins: whaddya think?

Having seen a LOT of spam posts both here and on other forums from companies offering Online Dissertation Writing services and fake IELT certificates, I have erred on the side of caution and deleted Daisy.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby The Other Dave on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 am

Primarch wrote:
Mike the Pike wrote:Hello Daisy,
Sorry if the following seems unwelcoming but we have a few concerns about your profile/message, particularly the unusual hyperlink in your signature. Could you please provide a few more details.
If I am mistaken, I will gladly proffer my humblest apologies and buy you a beer sometime.

@Admins: whaddya think?

Having seen a LOT of spam posts both here and on other forums from companies offering Online Dissertation Writing services and fake IELT certificates, I have erred on the side of caution and deleted Daisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuEN5TjYRCE
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 91 infantry, 6 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Age of Sigmar?, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Mike the Pike on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 am

This 'The Other Dave' guy seems suss too. He used to post about 6mm almost exclusively but now he just spams the board with 40K propaganda. I think his account must have been hacked by GW or something. :lol:
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby me_in_japan on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:33 pm

I saw a couple of spammy posts on this board a while back. Apologies if I overeached, but I just deleted em straight out... :?
2018 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 0 sold : 4 painted : 15 money spent: 0GBP money in: 175GBP
Magic cards
bought: lots money spent: 343GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 0GBP
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby Primarch on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:04 pm

me_in_japan wrote:I saw a couple of spammy posts on this board a while back. Apologies if I overeached, but I just deleted em straight out... :?

That's fine. If anyone notices any spam, drop me a PM and I'll remove the offending poster directly.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Introductions - イントロ