Welcome

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Welcome

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Lovejoy plays Orks WAAAARG I am keen to play your Brets with My Daemons... it should be fun :evil: :twisted:
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome, folks!
Mike the Pike, will definitely be up for some gaming in Aichi sometime! Cheers for the invite. Great that there are other square basers around for variety.And if there are events going on I will be keen to get involved.
Badruck! Thanks for the 40k ork advice, I'm trying to sort them out, get them touched up, revamped and back on the table in the weeks and months to come..As for WFB Brets vs. Daemons..tried that a few weeks ago. It didn't go well... :o
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

jus

Post by jus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am

Hi, Jus here, finally arrived via the webway.
I play 40k (can you guess which army?)...and thats about it for now. I would very much like to start a warhammer fantasy battle army but still need a bit more convincing. Find me at joshin's for some 40k action!
yoroshiku ne~

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Jus

has some very cool Eldar they shot the hand off of my painboy "Hehe I feel no Zap... Ouch my hand just got shot off...

nice play my man...
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

heeee~~~ey! Justin! You finally made it :D Good to have another Eldar player in these here parts :) Check out the IPDBIL forum in the Life Things and Stuff --> Chubu section. Also, it'd be lovely if you could post up some pics in the painting and modelling section. Either just a new topic for your own minis, or post in the motivational thread for work in progresses. (or both, ideally.)

Oh, and if you get the chance, drop in on Badruck's Orkybarkbark thread and sling some abuse at him in orkish :lol: :lol: :lol:

good to have you in here :)

-dave (the scottish one, not The Other One)
current (2019) hobby interests
minis
Nurgle daemons for AoS, Ghosties for Shadespire
Magic cards
tribal zombies, Standard, too much MtGA.
Hobby finances
minis: in the black
MtG: So, so red :(

ennui
Veteran

Post by ennui » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Hey Justin!

Let me know if you're ever in the mood for a Warmachine brawl! ;)

matt

jus

Post by jus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

doumo sankyuu beri maa-cchi~

@admiral: man, that was a real close call. That pain boy was just a little overzealous, choppa held high. We should have a real game sometime so I can finally unveil the "secret weapon" i've been building. Waagh~

@Dave(highlander version): ...there can be only one (eldar player on this forum) [quote: Highlander]. Just kidding. Yeah sure thing I'll get around to uploading some of photos soon. Just after I finish building my aforementioned "secret weapon"...but then it would hardly be secret anymore hmm. cheers~

@Matt: yoo, yeah I really need to get some warmachine gaming done. I've been waiting around for the new cyngar light warjacks to be redone, because the old ones were getting dated and the pictures of the new ones were already posted. hmm, I should really check if they "are" out. braawl~

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 am

Justin - I didnt know you played warmachine. If you peruse the warmachine forums you'll see that I just bought myself a bunch of cryx. Would you be up for a game at the end of the month?

ps:

"What's a haggis?"
- "a sheep's stomach filled with meat and barley"
"what do you do with it?"
- "you eat it."
"how revolting!"

a conversation between a frenchman and a scotsman, in a boat, on a loch. But which man said which lines?
current (2019) hobby interests
minis
Nurgle daemons for AoS, Ghosties for Shadespire
Magic cards
tribal zombies, Standard, too much MtGA.
Hobby finances
minis: in the black
MtG: So, so red :(

jus

Post by jus » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 am

Dave- heh just a beginner. I'm still tweaking my list, because at the moment its not great. I'd like to get some 40k gaming done at the end of June though. Maybe we can do both!

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Christopher Lambert (a Frenchman playing a Scot) explaining haggis.
Sir Sean Connery ( a Scot playing an Egyptian attached to the royal Spanish court) asking about haggis.

The movie is Highlander.

And yes, Connery spends the whole movie speaking with a Scottish accent and makes no attempt to hide it.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”