Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Details of upcoming NagoyaHammer events

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby asrayel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 am

When is NagoyaHammer 2018 going to be? I wouldn't mind a giant imperium vs. xenos battle. Chaos could be in there too somewhere.
asrayel
Rookie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 am
Location: Hikone, Shiga

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby Primarch on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 am

asrayel wrote:When is NagoyaHammer 2018 going to be? I wouldn't mind a giant imperium vs. xenos battle. Chaos could be in there too somewhere.

I'm actually going to book the venue next week with any luck.

As for a massive game, that is certainly a possibility.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby asrayel on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 am

Primarch wrote:
asrayel wrote:When is NagoyaHammer 2018 going to be? I wouldn't mind a giant imperium vs. xenos battle. Chaos could be in there too somewhere.

I'm actually going to book the venue next week with any luck.

As for a massive game, that is certainly a possibility.


Excellent! (rubs hands together and laughs maniacally)
asrayel
Rookie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 am
Location: Hikone, Shiga

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby Mike the Pike on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:37 am

Of course, I’m there for both days.

My vote is for...

Day 1: A 40K event of some sort. Teams or singles. Then pints in an Izakaya afterwards.

Day 2: Bolt Action etc. Something not too hard on the hungover :lol:

I can run a painting comp too, if you like.
User avatar
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: Toyohashi

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby Primarch on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:52 am

Mike the Pike wrote:Of course, I’m there for both days.

My vote is for...

Day 1: A 40K event of some sort. Teams or singles. Then pints in an Izakaya afterwards.

Day 2: Bolt Action etc. Something not too hard on the hungover :lol:


That was what I was thinking too.

Mike the Pike wrote:I can run a painting comp too, if you like.


Oooh! Can we have a Diorama category? :D
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby me_in_japan on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Primarch wrote:
Mike the Pike wrote:I can run a painting comp too, if you like.


Oooh! Can we have a Diorama category? :D


Oooh! Yes please :D
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
bought: 3 finished: 8 money spent: 63GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 153GBP
User avatar
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!
 
Posts: 6180
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Tsu, Mie, Japan

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby Primarch on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 pm

me_in_japan wrote:
Primarch wrote:
Mike the Pike wrote:I can run a painting comp too, if you like.


Oooh! Can we have a Diorama category? :D


Oooh! Yes please :D

You can't enter the Diorama category though. That goes for anyone else with talent as well! :lol:
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby me_in_japan on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:11 pm

's ok. I was just enthusing. Most likely I'll struggle to get even Morty painted by then, what with my speed-o-paint technique :roll:
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
bought: 3 finished: 8 money spent: 63GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 153GBP
User avatar
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!
 
Posts: 6180
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Tsu, Mie, Japan

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby Primarch on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 am

me_in_japan wrote:'s ok. I was just enthusing. Most likely I'll struggle to get even Morty painted by then, what with my speed-o-paint technique :roll:

I was just joking. :D I'm sure Morty will be the belle of the ball though.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
User avatar
Primarch
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Nagoya

Re: Visions of the war to come - NagoyaHammer 2018

Postby me_in_japan on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:55 am

If I put a dead spess mahveen on his base, does it count as a diorama? :P
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
bought: 3 finished: 8 money spent: 63GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 153GBP
User avatar
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!
 
Posts: 6180
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Tsu, Mie, Japan

Previous

Return to NagoyaHammer Events - 名古屋八ンマーイベント

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest