Let's have a GW rumors and sneak peeks thread!

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer 40,000
Karantu
Warrior

Re: Let's have a GW rumors and sneak peeks thread!

Post by Karantu » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:15 pm

It's probably just the upgrade sprue that's resin so let's just be honest Dave... I'm going to have to get ready to face that thing in melee...

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Haha :lol: Mostly at this point it's a "where will I store a third warlord" issue. Apparently it has rules and is an absolute beast in Horus Heresy, even given that it's a warlord titan at 28mm.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2020:
AoS-iverse: 42 infantry
40K-iverse: a whole mess of terrain
Adeptus Titanicus: 1 Titan

Karantu
Warrior

Post by Karantu » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:02 am

It's hard to justify owning 3 if you're unlikely to field all 3 together I suppose. Since you already have the fist/claw for the Warlord you could just just one as the Psitan without that upgrade sprue. I'm just glad that their main lineup is plastic. I wanna get some of the plastic weapons upgrades though to try out new loadouts.

Karantu
Warrior

Post by Karantu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:00 pm

The Other Dave wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:45 pm
Huh. If rumors are to be believed, and price-point rumors are usually solid, that AT starter box is going to be 90 GBP - the models alone retail for 130.

Also apparently they're going to be moving to thinner card for the terminals and packaging them together with the titans, which is a very welcome development.
The Warbringer coming with a command terminal was nice but it and the weapon cards are way lower quality than the existing cards and terminals. Also the thin card command terminal doesn't have holes to be usable with the pips that are used with the old terminals. Even if you did punch holes in it its a bit too thin so I might end up either magnetizing the terminals or just going digital. Also it didn't have a card for the arm mounted reaver-class volcano cannon so that sucks for anyone who doesn't already own that card.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000 - ウォーハンマー40,000”