Know No Fear Death Guard

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.

Know No Fear Death Guard

Postby asrayel on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:54 am

I'm wondering if anyone's interested in the Death Guard portion of the No Know Fear box set (5 plague marines, 10 poxwalkers, and a foetid blight drone). I've also got a decent amount of random chaos daemons stuff, like a soul grinder, bloodletters, some horrors, the Changeling...if you're at all interested, let me know and I can dig out exactly what I've got.

Perhaps a trade? I'm looking to build up a bit of a Dark Angels force infantry, but especially rhino(s) or some kind of vehicle would be terrific.
asrayel
Rookie

Re: Know No Fear Death Guard

Postby me_in_japan on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I...might be interested in the pox walkers and the blight drone thingy*. I’m afraid I don’t have any spare rhinos at the moment, but would there be anything else you might be interested in trading for?

*i mean, given the amount of nurgle stuff I already have, I really shouldn’t be, but I nonetheless am.
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
bought: 3 finished: 8 money spent: 63GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 153GBP
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby asrayel on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 am

me_in_japan wrote:I...might be interested in the pox walkers and the blight drone thingy*. I’m afraid I don’t have any spare rhinos at the moment, but would there be anything else you might be interested in trading for?

*i mean, given the amount of nurgle stuff I already have, I really shouldn’t be, but I nonetheless am.

Hahaha, I totally know the feeling! Do you have anything spess mariney? I'm pretty open...just trying to start up a little Dark Angels force.
asrayel
Rookie

Postby me_in_japan on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:38 am

Hmmn. Well, I had a look through my pile o lead/plastic/bitz, and (as expected, tbh, due to being a lifelong eldar player) my collection of marines is... negligible. Basically all I have is one painted (badly) Legion of the Damned with heavy bolter and a handfull of bitz.

That's Huron Blackheart's backpack, btw. Has a nice Iron Halo, is all :) On which note, I do have a variety of CSM and Eldar bits, if those are of any use to you.

Anyway, clearly the "trade" side of things seems to be a bit lacking on my side. What say you to cash?
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby asrayel on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 am

me_in_japan wrote:Hmmn. Well, I had a look through my pile o lead/plastic/bitz, and (as expected, tbh, due to being a lifelong eldar player) my collection of marines is... negligible. Basically all I have is one painted (badly) Legion of the Damned with heavy bolter and a handfull of bitz.

That's Huron Blackheart's backpack, btw. Has a nice Iron Halo, is all :) On which note, I do have a variety of CSM and Eldar bits, if those are of any use to you.

Anyway, clearly the "trade" side of things seems to be a bit lacking on my side. What say you to cash?

I love that there's just a random backpack from Luft Huron in there. I can totally see something similar like that in my bits box.

We could do cash. I was thinking if you wanted the whole lot from the dark imperium box, to be honest, the low, low price of 3000 would get you everything. Otherwise it'll just be disgustingly resilient on my shelf...
asrayel
Rookie

Postby me_in_japan on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:38 am

3000yen is mighty generous, sir. I shall take you up on that afore ye change yer mind :)

I’m not sure if I’ll be at the next Nagoya game event (my wife may be working that day.) Can I get back to you in a wee bit to confirm when we can do a hand-over? Many thanks in advance :)
2016 totals
minis
terrain
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby asrayel on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 am

me_in_japan wrote:3000yen is mighty generous, sir. I shall take you up on that afore ye change yer mind :)

I’m not sure if I’ll be at the next Nagoya game event (my wife may be working that day.) Can I get back to you in a wee bit to confirm when we can do a hand-over? Many thanks in advance :)

Yeah, I won't be able to make the November event either, but if you are around for the December one, I shall certainly hold on to them for you. Or if you want them sooner, we can figure it out.

Sold! May they terrorize your opponents to no end.
asrayel
Rookie

Return to Trading