Mike's 'For Sale' thread. Ver. 3.0

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.

Mike's 'For Sale' thread. Ver. 3.0

Postby Mike the Pike on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 am

As part of my New Year's gaming resolutions, I am going to be selling off some pretty significant stuff this year, in the hopes of freeing up space and making some cold hard cash.

As always, you 'orrible lot can have first crack. Not because I like ya, but because eBay is a right PITA and it ease the pain if I know it's going to a good(-ish) home.

So without further ado, here 'tis.....

1) My 40K Chaos Space Marine Army. Yep, it's time for the Purple Perverts to go. In case you haven't seen 'em this is a several thousand points of painted goodness: marines, vehicles, characters and tons of extras.

2) My 40K Chaos Warhound Titan. Painted, based and ready to rain D-weapon destruction on the Tapletop.

3) My Epic Eldar Army. In a moment of madness I went a bit nuts on eBay and bought a bit of everything. Enough here for several thousand points worth. Infantry, metal/plastic vehicles, flyers and Titans.

I'll post details of each in the next few days. If you are interested in anything PM me and we'll see if we can make a deal.
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: Mike's 'For Sale' thread. Ver. 3.0

Postby Mike the Pike on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am

UPDATED!

I'll be posting the first of the following stuff tomorrow evening so if you are interested in anything let me know a.s.a.p.

The Chaos Army: depending on how you build it, 3500-4000pts of fully painted Marines. troops, transports, elites, heavies, heroes. PLUS about 2000pts of unpainted stuff. SOLD

My remaining Super Heavies: a painted baneblade, an under coated Storm Blade (the forge world one with the big plasma cannon), and my Slaanesh take on a Brass Scorpion. SOLD

The Titan: one Forge World Chaos Warhound Titan with 2x Turbo Lasers. Painted (except the interior of the cockpit), based and ready to go. SOLD

Land raiders: 2x Chaos Land raiders, assembled and under coated. SOLD

The Epic Eldar: enough Eldar infantry, metal vehicles, Super Heavies, Flyers and Titans to field a 2000pt plus army from any of the current Eldar lists and then some (probably 4-5000pts total). Most of the vehicles etc. are still bare metal or have been stripped in simple green. About half of the plastic infantry and bikes have been clipped and based. Some of these have been under coated and a few painted. The rest are STILL on the sprue.

If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss money, terms etc.
While I would like to put them up on eBay sooner rather than later, if one of you 'orrible lot want something I'll let you have it at mates rates and easy terms etc.

Cheers
MtP
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby Rodski80 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 am

Hi Mike,

Could you send me some details on the Stormblade? Do you have anything else lying around?

I'd love the Titan, but it's a bit out of my price range.

Regards,

Richard
rasharrard(at)gmail.com
Rodski80
Rookie

Postby Mike the Pike on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 am

Sorry mate, I sold the Stormblade and the Titan. Couple of weeks ago.
Humblest apologies.
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby Rodski80 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 am

No worries. Thanks for the quick response. I'll have to keep a closer eye on the site. I'm always missing out on stuff. Do you have anything else collecting dust?
Rodski80
Rookie

Postby Mike the Pike on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:00 pm

I'm going to post some more stuff in the next few days. What sort of stuff are you after? Might pay to post a 'Wanted' thread. I know a few of the other guys have stuff lying round gathering dust.
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby Rodski80 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I'm looking for Dark Eldar/ Eldar.
FW Space Marine vehicles.
IG vehicles.
That's just me. Friends might be interested in other stuff.
Rodski80
Rookie

Return to Trading