Mooooneymoneymoney gimme money

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.

Mooooneymoneymoney gimme money

Postby me_in_japan on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Sorry - blatant cash grab. I am selling some stuff which I have had for too long. If anybody wants any of it, by all means bid away. As for shipping and whatnot, it would of course be refunded if somebody from the forums here won the auction.

NIB 2007 Games Day Orc (the rather iconic folded-arms orc)
Final Fantasy 8 Guardian Force Bahamut (massive resin kit from Kotobukiya, long OOP)
Forge World Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith (one of the three-pack from FW)
Forge World Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard Castellan (another of the three-pack from FW)
GW Eldar Bonesinger
GW limited edition Kroot Shaper
Reaper Kickstarter Sophie
GW limited edition mail order-only Space Marine Sergeant
GW Bugman's Bar White Dwarf (only available from Bugman's Bar at Warhammer World)
Soda Pop minis, limited edition resin One Shot and Fritz 1st edition (This is the original resin and metal one, not the current plastic one.)

auction linky: http://www.ebay.com/sch/me_in_japan/m.h ... =12&_rdc=1
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
bought: 3 finished: 8 money spent: 63GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 153GBP
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Mooooneymoneymoney gimme money

Postby jehan-reznor on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:15 am

I am interested in the lim. ed space marine sargeant and maybe the sodapop minature but don't know how to get you the money ;)
jehan-reznor
Champion

Postby me_in_japan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:44 pm

well, theyre up on ebay just now, and the sodapop has a bidder, so i cant take them down. best (only) option is to bid. if you win ill happily sort you out for actual postage costs (as opposed to the international postage i need to charge on ebay)
2016 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 52-24+TGG2+DFC sold : 30 painted : 26 money spent: 459GBP money in: 2万円
terrain
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby asrayel on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:54 am

me_in_japan wrote:Sorry - blatant cash grab. I am selling some stuff which I have had for too long. If anybody wants any of it, by all means bid away. As for shipping and whatnot, it would of course be refunded if somebody from the forums here won the auction.

NIB 2007 Games Day Orc (the rather iconic folded-arms orc)
Final Fantasy 8 Guardian Force Bahamut (massive resin kit from Kotobukiya, long OOP)
Forge World Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith (one of the three-pack from FW)
Forge World Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard Castellan (another of the three-pack from FW)
GW Eldar Bonesinger
GW limited edition Kroot Shaper
Reaper Kickstarter Sophie
GW limited edition mail order-only Space Marine Sergeant
GW Bugman's Bar White Dwarf (only available from Bugman's Bar at Warhammer World)
Soda Pop minis, limited edition resin One Shot and Fritz 1st edition (This is the original resin and metal one, not the current plastic one.)

auction linky: http://www.ebay.com/sch/me_in_japan/m.h ... =12&_rdc=1

I know it's been two years, but you don't still have that Bonesinger sitting around, do you?
asrayel
Rookie

Postby me_in_japan on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 am

hah! Honestly, I can't remember. Let me have a dig around my box o sellables and get back to you :)
2016 totals
minis
terrain
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby me_in_japan on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:09 am

sorry - I had a look and my ebay history says I sold it :( There's a few still up there on ebay, but you're looking at 3-4000 en plus shipping. Best of luck finding one at an acceptable price.
2016 totals
minis
terrain
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby asrayel on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:15 pm

me_in_japan wrote:sorry - I had a look and my ebay history says I sold it :( There's a few still up there on ebay, but you're looking at 3-4000 en plus shipping. Best of luck finding one at an acceptable price.

Thanks!
asrayel
Rookie

Return to Trading