Rifles

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.

Rifles

Postby Konrad on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:18 am

Looking for 2 to 4 bolt-action/early 20th century rifles.
My 1/35 scale WW2 odds and ends I use for the Diggachicks are too big.
I have a couple of 1/48 that are just about right, but are ironically almost "too" right. I'm building some 30mm-ish dudes and the 1/48th are Just a bit too slender and realistic for the project.
Anyone got any bits they think might work?
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Wargod

Re: Rifles

Postby Primarch on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:27 am

Konrad wrote:Looking for 2 to 4 bolt-action/early 20th century rifles.
My 1/35 scale WW2 odds and ends I use for the Diggachicks are too big.
I have a couple of 1/48 that are just about right, but are ironically almost "too" right. I'm building some 30mm-ish dudes and the 1/48th are Just a bit too slender and realistic for the project.
Anyone got any bits they think might work?

I have a few bolt action rifles for Bolt Action that you can have. They are still fairly slender though. If you're ok with the guns having hands/arms attached, that opens up a couple of extra options.

If you can get your hands on them, the Wargames Factory Zombie Survivors sprues have some chunkier guns on them, though a little more modern.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Return to Trading