Well Flock me....

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.

Well Flock me....

Postby Konrad on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 am

Hey, those Vikings I'm working on are going to need about 40 pinches of "Normandy in the Spring" green flock to finish up. I never use the stuff myself, as all my projects are either in the red sands of Gorkamorka, the charred ruins of a 40K battlefield, or the cold flagstones of a Frostgrave/Strange Aeons dungeon. A bit of static grass wouldn't hurt either. The Vikings offer not to make drinking cups from your skulls in return, but I'll try and talk them down to a more equitable trade.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Legend

Re: Well Flock me....

Postby YellowStreak on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:54 am

You coming on Sunday? I can bring you some flock.
Minis painted 2016: 330
Vehicles painted 2016: 4
Minis purchased 2016: 336
Vehicles purchased 2016: 2
Minis sold 2016: 128
Prim's painty points: +2.5
YellowStreak
Legend

Re: Well Flock me....

Postby Konrad on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 am

Ah! Missed that. Thanks for the offer. I'll just run down to Joshin next weekend and get me some Woodland Scenics. Unless we can arrange a drop off for a couple baggies of grass man. Just act natural, it will be cool man.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote
Konrad
Legend

Return to Requests