Urban Combat 6x4 F.A.T. mat (for 40K)

If you have some models or parts you want to sell or trade please list them here.
Danguinius
Champion

Urban Combat 6x4 F.A.T. mat (for 40K)

Post by Danguinius » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 am

Greetings,

I am selling a F.A.T. mat (Frontline Gaming). I ordered it a long time ago and never opened it (still sealed and still in the carrying case/bag). I know it's a 6X4 mat that I bought for 40K (back when Frontline only had like 5 styles of mat). I'm 95% sure it is either Urban Combat or Urban Combat 2 (sorry, I don't want to open the sealed plastic). These F.A.T. mats are top of the line gaming gear; totally different than playing on the usual fuzzy green mats. These things are not cheap and they cost a mint to ship to Japan...you could expect to pay close to 15,000 to buy this mat and have it shipped to Japan. Sorry, I can't trade this (well, I guess I could trade it for a Judicator :D ), only for sale. I can ship it to you for 8,000 yen. PM if you are interested.

http://store.frontlinegaming.org/fat-mats?page=3

Danguinius

UPDATE: This was purchased by a local gamer and is no longer available
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Return to “For sale/trade”