Farewell to Forty K

If you have some models or parts you want to sell or trade please list them here.

Farewell to Forty K

Postby Primarch on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Despite the new edition of 40K coming out, I find myself more and more unenthused by the game and the setting. This isn't meant as a knock on the new rules, I haven't even looked at them to be honest. At any given time I have a dozen projects rattling around inside my head and it has been a looong time since 40K was even a consideration.

As there is a new edition out and that is usually the time when people start thinking of adding stuff to their existing collections or looking to start new armies, I guess now is as good a time as any to start divesting myself of my large pile of minis.

Since there are literally hundreds of figures, I think it might be easier for me to give people a rundown of what I have available and then, if there is any interest, I can start taking pictures and discussing prices. As a general rule, most minis are going to be assembled and primed. I usually don't have sprues lying around except where noted.

So, does anyone have any interest in any of the following:

Space Marines
-Crimson Fists - Mainly Scouts, Veterans and Vehicles (simple paint job)
-Mantis Warriors - Tactical Marines and Bikes (largely undercoated but unpainted)
-Tyrant's Legion - A Forgeworld army of Guard and Marines (fully painted)
-Raven Guard - Assault and Tactical Marines (fully painted)
-Black Templars - 30-40 (I think) Templars (various stages of undercoat and primer)
-Heresy era marines - Unpainted, approx. one box of Betrayal at Calth.
+
Generic marines with no particular colour scheme. Tactical, Assault, Devestator, Scout and Terminator squads. Land Raiders, Rhinos, Dreadnoughts, Drop Pods. Some Bikes and Land Speeders in need of some TLC.

Chaos
-Heresy era Word Bearers - approx. one box of Betrayal at Calth plus an old school Rhino and Predator. (Fully painted except for the Dreadnought).
-Lord of Change - The old, metal model (fully painted)
-Daemon Prince - Plastic version (fully painted)
-Pink Horrors - 10 I think. (fully painted)

Tyranids
-A Trygon, a few warriors and gaunts, I sold most of my Nid collection a while back. (undercoated)

Necrons
- A full army with Warriors, Scarabs, Vehicles and some Elite units, many models are converted to look like they are rising up out of a swamp. (Fully painted)

Imperial Guard (Astra Militarum or whatever they're called now)
-Cadians - Over 100 plastic and metal minis with a mix of weapons. (undercoated)
-Catachans - Over 100 plastic and metal minis with a mix of weapons. (about 70% painted, they need some work, but a lot has been done already)
-Catachans on sprues - Only a handful of minis.
-Vehicles - Sentinels (a couple on sprues), Leman Russ', Chimeras, a Basilisk and a Manticore, A Forgeworld Destroyer Tank-hunter still unassembled.
-Super Heavy Tanks - A Hellhammer and a Shadowsword.

And I think that about covers it. I'd prefer to sell off the painted armies as a complete set where possible, but I can be flexible. I'm happy to negotiate over the prices. I usually try to sell stuff on ebay for about 1/2 of GW retail, depending on the condition of the minis. I'm not against the idea of trading figures if you have something that I'm after. Some of the armies have cases which I am happy to sell as well.

Regards,
P.

P.s. I'm not likely to attend the games event in July, so August would probably be the earliest I can get stuff to you.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Farewell to Forty K

Postby The Other Dave on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 pm

I could probably be persuaded to take at least some of the Betrayal at Calth stuff off your hands. :P The dread is still in there?
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 91 infantry, 6 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Age of Sigmar?, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Primarch on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 am

The Other Dave wrote:I could probably be persuaded to take at least some of the Betrayal at Calth stuff off your hands. :P The dread is still in there?

Yeah, though it has had a bit of conversion work done to give it two assaut cannons rather than the cannon/fist combo in the box set.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby Mike the Pike on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 am

I wouldn't mind the Raven Guard or the Crimson Fists, old, worthy foes. . I'm looking for a starter army for my son.
I also wouldn't mind the Tzeentch stuff.
PM me and let's talk.
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Postby YellowStreak on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 am

I'm interested in some of the vehicles (land raider, drop pods, bikes) and maybe some of the generic marines. I'll PM you later.
Minis painted 2016: 330
Vehicles painted 2016: 4
Minis purchased 2016: 336
Vehicles purchased 2016: 2
Minis sold 2016: 128
Prim's painty points: +2.5
YellowStreak
Legend

Postby Primarch on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am

YellowStreak wrote:I'm interested in some of the vehicles (land raider, drop pods, bikes) and maybe some of the generic marines. I'll PM you later.

Ok, just let me know what you're after.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby Primarch on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Primarch wrote:Necrons
- A full army with Warriors, Scarabs, Vehicles and some Elite units, many models are converted to look like they are rising up out of a swamp. (Fully painted)

I just finished off a few minis for this army that needed a bit of extra detailing.
And a close up of the swamp base. (hmm, the base of his scythe is a bit dusty).
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby Primarch on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 am

My Raven Guard are sold. As are the unpainted 30K models.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby Primarch on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Having looked over my collection of Marines, I think it is safe to say that I always had more ideas for armies and units than I had drive to get them completed. I had thought about trying to sell minis off as part of an army, but except for a couple of cases, most minis never reached the stage of being part of an army as such.

So, I think it might be better if I just offer people the chance to pick out minis individually. With stuff like kill team games and Newcromunda in mind, being able to buy what you want without having to buy a full army could be convenient. Of course, if you do want to put together an army, that's fine as well. I've listed prices below, but if you are after a bunch of stuff please feel free to make an offer. I have included some pictures, so if you want to, you can pick out individual figures. If you can't be bothered, just let me know what you are after and I'll pull out a suitable figure. All of the models are as you see them in the pictures. Most are undercoated and/or partially painted. All descriptions are from left side to right side.
Some of the pictures may be too wide to display, but if you click on them, you should be able to see everything.

There will be a few exceptions for certain models, but in general, I'm looking for the following.
Tactical Marines: 250 Yen each
Assault Marines: 300 Yen each
Devastator Marines: 300 Yen each
Bikes: 500 Yen each
Attack Bikes: 1000 Yen each
Terminators: 400 Yen each
Scouts: 250 Yen each

And for comparison: GW's prices

Three Marine characters on bikes.
Captain, Chapter Master (on trike), Chaplain

Sergeants on bikes.
Apothecary, Champion, Sarge with Power Fist, 3x Sarge with Power Weapon

Attack bikes.
All have Multi Meltas. The third bike is metal.

Bikes.

Special Weapons.
2x Kitbashed Grav Guns, 2x Plasma Guns, 4x Melta Guns

Assault Terminators.
7x Thunder Hammer/Storm Shields, 5x Lightning Claws, 1x Chaplain: 1000 Yen
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby Primarch on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 am

Next set of pics and models.
Terminators.
3 Sergeants, 2 Heavy Flamers, 2 Assault Cannons, 10 Storm Bolters

Devastators.
Back row
2 Converted Heavy Flamers, 2 Multi Meltas, 1 Heavy Bolter, 5 Plasma Cannons
Front row
5 Missile Launchers, 3 Las Cannon

Captains.
Apothecary, Champion, Captain with Combi Melta and Power Weapon, Blood Angels Assault Captain with Power Axe, Captain with 2 Power Fists, Captain with Power Weapon and Bolter

Assault Marines.
2 Plasma Pistols, 2 Flamers, 9 Bolt Pistols, Sergeant with power Fist, 3 Sergeants with Power Axes, Sergeant with Power Weapon and Shield, Sergeant with Plasma Pistol and Power Fist

Chapter Masters. - 800 Yen each
Dante, Vulkan He'stan, Thunder Hammer, Librarian with Sword, Librarian with Staff, Power Weapon and Power Fist
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to For sale/trade