The One Ring rpg

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.

The One Ring rpg

Postby ashmie on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm

The One Ring.

http://youtu.be/aJwSMnJwSTU
As this guy says, it's lovely.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.
Maggots Michael, you're eating maggots.
ashmie
Wargod

Re: The One Ring rpg

Postby ashmie on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am

Apart from a few people over at Christmas I don't have any plan apart from Epic day.
I'll put on a day in Tsu in the 3rd week of January. One table for rpg in the morning and then boardgames and other games the rest of the time.
Depending on interest it will probably be an any old game day. I'd rather have you all come and game and hang out than make it too exclusive. The rpg can have 6 players and will probably be The One Ring. I realise not everyone can make it to Tsu every month to ill run the campaign like a bus with the option to get on and off as and when it suits. Regulars welcome of course.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.
ashmie
Wargod

Postby ashmie on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 am

Free rules download and character sheet here for anyone interested in Adventures over Wilderland.
http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the ... downloads/

Also some mood setting music. http://youtu.be/lhZMk7ZCOyw

The movie The Hunt for Gollum is in the correct setting for the game era. I'm hoping we can narrate something as good as this. Enjoy. Full movie here.
http://youtu.be/9H09xnhlCQU
ashmie
Wargod

Postby ashmie on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:53 pm

So most of you I invited to play aren't free for monthly campaigning which is understandable so I'm going to run one shots that link to one theme story. I'll keep a record of the overall narrative on here so it gives folks the option to join as and when they can.
Come help the Wilderland to life sometime in 2013.
Cheers guys. ;)
ashmie
Wargod

Postby Tenorikuma on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks, Ash. I hope to make it out there a few times this year.
Tenorikuma
Champion

Postby Lovejoy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I was within a whisker of buying this game (didn't though), and am very keen to play it..brings back fond memories of MERP. Sounds like a good one for the New Year. :ugeek:
2017 Hobby Progress: Nowt.
Lovejoy
Legend

Postby ashmie on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 am

Ten, Lovejoy, Egor and Chris

Thanks for playing the new rpg from Cubicle 7. When could we get together to finish the scenario? I can bring it to Nagoya, maybe a morning at Joshin or I could book it for late March or April in Tsu?
Not all of you are on this forum so I'll send links to discuss it here. Sundays are probably best for me from April.
Well done on beating that Stone Troll into submission. :)
Ash.
ashmie
Wargod

Postby arcomniflash on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:50 am

Hey Ash,

Doing it up in Nagoya would be super - it would really save me a lot of time and money if nothing else. If you want to do it down in Tsu that's fine, but could I ask that you at least wait until the Spring Break if you do? That's pretty soon for me anyway, it begins on the 22nd of this month.

As a side note, if people are willing to come to Nagoya, then I am willing to run Call of Cthulhu for them. For those who wish to follow my Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign (if any such people exist), I'm in the process of making a wiki to hold all the information about the characters, clues and so on.

- Chris
arcomniflash
Rookie

Postby Tenorikuma on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 am

I probably can't make it to Tsu again this month, so either Nagoya or another time in Tsu.
Tenorikuma
Champion

Postby ashmie on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 am

OK it looks like Egor is busy for the next two to four months so he said carry on without him. It will probably only be one session to complete the scenario but we can play more if you wish or start something new after. Call of Cthulhu etc.
It looks like I'm most likely be working in Nagoya anyway from April after all. :) Anyone around for beers of an evening let me know.
How about Joshin this month to finish The One Ring in the morning?
Chris, Ten and Rich?
ashmie
Wargod

Next

Return to Role Playing Games - RPG