Heya

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。

Heya

Postby neirpyc on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Hey guys, just joined the forum recently to try and find some folks to play RPGs with.

I've been in Nagoya for a few years now, but had a kiddo and it's just starting to settle down enough and I can get regular time away from the house.

Looking forward to playing some games!

Side note - I received a PM from another user, but I'm unable to respond. Restriction on a new account, I assume?
neirpyc
Rookie

Re: Heya

Postby me_in_japan on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi neirpyc, welcome to the forums :)

I believe the PM thing is indeed a restriction on new users, but Prim(arch) our fearless leader will be able to confirm that for you better'n me. I'm not much of an RPGer myself, nor do I live in Nagoya and am thus a bit useless for your needs (sorry), but I just wanted to comment and let you know that folks nearer you will no doubt be along in a short while and let you know if you're in luck. They're likely busy just now with new years/family stuff. Best of luck getting your RPG game on. Toodlepip for now :)
2018 totals
minis
acquired (bought or arrived via KS) : 0 sold : 4 painted : 15 money spent: 0GBP money in: 175GBP
Magic cards
bought: lots money spent: 343GBP
brushes, books, paint, etc
money spent: 0GBP
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Postby Primarch on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums.
There is a minimum post count before you can send private messages, it's to stop evil advertising programs from spamming everyone's inboxes I believe. I think you only need to post 3 times to activate the PM system.
Like M_i_J, I don't live in Nagoya, though I used to. There are some RPG groups in Nagoya, I play in one myself. We currently have a full house for the game. (As in the room is literally full), but I have asked around to see if there are any other games going with space available. I'll let you know if I get any news.
Regards,
P.
Prims Painty Points > +924.5
Finished Minis in 2014: 510.....Finished Minis in 2015: 300
Finished Minis in 2016 (as of Nov 30): 369 + 2 Tables of Terrain
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Postby ashmie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Oh you just missed me. Nagoya has many D&D groups and Tsu sometimes still run Cthulhu courtesy of Moyashimaru and MiJ. The legacy lingers on.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45
ashmie
Wargod

Postby neirpyc on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:30 am

Thanks for the welcomes and for asking around!
neirpyc
Rookie

Return to Introductions - イントロ