Age of Sigmar?

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar

Re: Age of Sigmar?

Postby jus on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:13 am

And so.... it begins.
Bird-horse is pretty rad tho. I think if I were to ever start AoS I would do sigmarines minus their helmets, putting my vast collection of bare space marine heads to use.

that said however.

Don't ...tempt me Frodo!
jus

Postby The Other Dave on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:21 am

jus wrote:Don't ...tempt me Frodo!

Lookit this guy!

His bird-horse has two tails, which is how you know he's the general.

And, due to popular demand, the newer Stormcast kits are including lots of bare heads:

Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 91 infantry, 6 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Age of Sigmar?, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby The Other Dave on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 am

One more quick thing for those of us poking around in this game: the AoS app is (surprisingly) really, really nice. You have to subscribe for full list-building abilities, but since it gives you access to all the unit stats and their points values for free (and list-building is so simple anyway) you don't really need it - I'm much too cheap to do so and haven't felt its absence. Also you can buy all the books through the app for much less than even the epub versions from the main store, if you're so inclined.

Again, as it's basically a one-stop compilation of the stuff they give you for free on the website, you don't get army-wide rules or spell lores (although they *do* give you the very basic army-wide rules for each of the 4 big allegiances - so I can't see the Stormcast Eternals traits and artifacts, but can see them for Order), but it's a really nice tool for poking around, looking at stats, and figuring out points values for armies - and, and I'm sure this is working exactly as intended, planning out future purchases. Frankly, it makes it feel sort of criminal that they don't have this much free support for 40K.
Miniatures painted in 2018:
28mm: 91 infantry, 6 vehicles, 2 buildings, assorted other terrain-y bits
Currently focusing on: 40K, Shadespire, Age of Sigmar?, Malifaux
My twitter is pretty hobby-heavy: vivanagoya
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Previous

Return to Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー