One Page Grimdark Ogaki

Feel free to post up Battle Reports here. All game systems welcome.
Konrad
Wargod

One Page Grimdark Ogaki

Post by Konrad » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:35 am

Managed to get Admiral Badrukk off his mountain bike for an day and got in some ohisashiburi One Page Grimdark Future. SquatOrks faced off against a confederation of the Bugbites, a tribe of OrkGenestealers, the MonsterHunter Nobz, Planet Marienburg's finest, and Krooooot! Good times, in spite of Rob's "Cheatin'B*st*rdDice!" I've included pics, so if anyone sees him dig them out, just punch him in the nose. Cheatin' bast........ :x :x :x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image cheatin' b*st*rd..... Image Image
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: One Page Grimdark Ogaki

Post by Primarch » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:14 am

Admiral Badruck? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long, long time. Looks like you guys had some fun (and some suspiciously good dice rolls?).
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:51 pm

Primarch wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:14 am
Admiral Badruck? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long, long time. Looks like you guys had some fun (and some suspiciously good dice rolls?).
HE had some great dice.....cheatin' b*st*rd..... :lol:
Yeah, last time we hung out was .....must have been at least 5 years ago. He and I and ...what's Nick's handle on the forum? We played my annual once-a-decade Blood Bowl game and did a spot of Kill Team.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:52 am

Looks like a great day! Love the WFB Empire-themed IG
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 pm

YellowStreak wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:52 am
Looks like a great day! Love the WFB Empire-themed IG
Aren't those great? "Planet Marienburg"'s finest.
Cervantes, Don Quixote

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:28 am

Just saw this today. Well, looky here! Admiral Badruck? Good lord, it's been a while. How's he getting on? He messaged me back in december and we chatted a wee bit, but it'd be great to see him for a game. Good to know he still has his minis and whatnot. Many thanks for the pics and updates, Konrad.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:08 pm

Awesome battle, looks great. Also wonderful to know that no matter what the system, the dice don't care, they'll do what they want regardless.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:33 pm

me_in_japan wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:28 am
Just saw this today. Well, looky here! Admiral Badruck? Good lord, it's been a while. How's he getting on? He messaged me back in december and we chatted a wee bit, but it'd be great to see him for a game. Good to know he still has his minis and whatnot. Many thanks for the pics and updates, Konrad.
Give him a shout. He mentioned winter is the slow season in the bike-tour-guide business. Imagine that. Just watch out for those cheatin' b*st*rd dice!
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Battle Reports”