Naghammer2024 GORKAMORKA

Feel free to post up Battle Reports here. All game systems welcome.
Konrad
Wargod

Naghammer2024 GORKAMORKA

Post by Konrad » Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 am

Here are some (sorry taken with my crappy camera) pics from my and Ono's Gorkamorka games.

I played Job Necromunda the next day, but sadly was so busy re-aquainting my self with the rules that I did not have time to take pics to illustrate the action. Short synopis. Game 1. Ratskins (Hive World native tribal warriors) get swamped by Job's horde of Skavies (mutant wasteland scavengers). There were just so many of them, and then they had zombies on top!
Game 2. Gunfight. In spite of bringing a lot of knives to said gunfight, the Ratskins run the Scavies out of town. " This sump-pit settlement ain't big enough for the both of us. And you all smell real, real bad to boot".

Anyhow GoMo
We did a Rumble scenario first. Each of us taking just one vehicle (or Diggadactyl in my case) and a couple of ladz (ladeez).

Swoosh! The Diggachicks manage to get off the ground in the nick of time and swoop in behind for the kill!

Whoops! A comical series of spins see the tables turned. Unfortunately for the Diggaz, Trukkosaurus has a big, big Kannon. Boom! and knocked the Diggadactyl out of the air.

But all is not yet lost! The crew run and take cover in the rocks.

Actually, it is all lost. The Orks jump out of their trukk and commence to pummel the Diggachicks in to the dust.

The second game is just a straight up fight with all the fighters and vehicles showing up. Behold! The much feared QueenDigga and Diggaceratops!

Boom! Near miss!

Whoa! Another comical spin sees Speedeewheelz face to horn with an rather cross Diggaceratops. He does manage to dodge the rampaging beast, but not the QueenDiggaz well-placed Choppa to the 'ead.

Now this is the real deal! Boss to Boss hand to hand!

And inspite of her superior combat ability (and looks), QueenDigga is uncerimoniously tossed from the Trukk. Don't worry kids. She's fine!

But that was the high point for the Boyz. QueenDigga got back up and polished off another couple of Boyz. The rest of the mob decide enough is enough and high tail it out of there. Post game results find the Diggachicks capturing two of the Orks! Next game will be a Rescue mission, with the Orks konductin'' a kunnin' surprize raid on the unsuspectin' Digga kamp! Maybe next Naghammer! :lol: Ono usually has to work on Sundays. :cry:
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Battle Reports”