Claymore pics

Discussion of Flames of War, Black Powder and other historical games.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Claymore pics

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 pm

here are some pics (just a few) of Claymore, the wargames thingey that I went to today. All the Victorian looking stuff is G3 (AGP's group). Everything else is various wargaming groups demo tables, and just general shots of the hall. There was actually a second hall the same size as this, but as it was largely more of the same, I didnt take pics of it. It was an interesting day, actually. Loads of historical stuff of different time periods and scales, as well as a couple of SF/fantasy tables. One table was demoing Warmachine, and one was doing Malifaux, but not a single retailer was selling stuff for these games, which surprised the heck out of me. Conversely, I saw a few retailers selling Dystopian Wars, and there was a fair showing from the indie manufacturers like Copplestone Castings and Perry minis and so on. I picked up some grassy tufts and some body parts to use on bases, as well as some purdy dice (nowt special, just nice colours) and was tempted to buy a nasty daemon from Helldorado, jus' for paintin'. All in all, a good day, and big thanks to the G3 gamers and particularly AGP for driving me around.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/m ... re%202012/
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Re: Claymore pics

Post by Spevna » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 am

Looks like a fun day out.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Return to “Historical Games”