Perrys Price Rise Incoming

Discussion of Flames of War, Black Powder and other historical games.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Perrys Price Rise Incoming

Post by Primarch » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 am

For those of you who are interested in such things and don't get the Perry Brother's newsletter, this is to let you know that they are increasing their prices. A while back they raised the prices of their plastic boxed sets and their metal ranges, but they kept the prices of their army deals at the original level. As of July 14th, all of their army deals will go up in price to match the current prices of their contents.
So if you have been considering picking up any of their army deals, best do it soon.
They currently have army deals for the American Civil War, the War of the Roses and Napoleonics. They have deals on the American War of Independence, but I think they might already be at the new prices.
Orders from them to Japan normally deduct 20% of the price due to taxes, but add on 25% due to shipping. The BIG army deals are post free, so you can get a massive amount of minis at a very good price.

Personally the WotR army deals look very tempting, but I still have so many other projects to do...
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Lovejoy
Legend

Re: Perrys Price Rise Incoming

Post by Lovejoy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 am

War of the Roses is something I've fancied for a while. But I've had a few boxes of it waiting in the cupboard for
a year or so.
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Return to “Historical Games”