When do you guys meet next?

Discussion of Flames of War, Black Powder and other historical games.
job
Destroyer of Worlds

When do you guys meet next?

Post by job » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I was wondering when you guys were to meet next for FOW games?
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: When do you guys meet next?

Post by Mike the Pike » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Job,

Are you in Japan at the moment?

Our wargames club is meeting on August 29th in Nagoya at Joshin Kids Land (You know where this is, right?)
I don't think there are any plans for FOW this time around but you are more than welcome to swing by and say hi.

Hopefully I can organize something for September for FOW. Did you bring an Army with you (if indeed you are in Japan)? If so, then we can probably do 3 full size games (1500-1750pts a side). I can bring 4 armies by then and Primarch can bring his.

Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself. All of this is still a bit up in the air until I can settle on dates and places with the others. We will do battle at some time soon though.

Cheers
MTP
Morituri nolumus mori!

Colonel Voss

Post by Colonel Voss » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 am

Hopefully it'll be at a place where I can come. I'll need to borrow an army as mine isn't even out of their boxes yet :lol:
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:21 am

Yeah, I`m in Japan, but I`m kind of busy. Also I`ve got to prioritize a number of things, including my girlfriend and her family above coming in. If I`m free or moving through Kamimaezu on that day, I`ll drop in.
If I can come, (for the September date) I only have four Panther and two Tigers (my next project, schwere panzer regiment Bake- being an American-player, I`m hungry for big Cats.) I might be able to bring them, but I would certainly need to borrow things, and it would be easier to borrow and army for me.
(I might have my Americans mailed over at a later date.)
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Return to “Historical Games”