October 2026 Nagoya Miniatures Games Day - 10/18 at eable
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:01 pm
Hi all!
The October meetup of the Nagoya Miniatures Games Club will be Sunday the 18th at e-able Nagoya (https://e-able-nagoya.jp/). We'll be in meeting room 1/2 on the first floor again if I'm remembering right.
As per usual, we'll have the room from 9 til 4, and it's 500 yen if you play any games, and no money a'tall if you just show up and hang out!
We'll be taking a break from Gloomhavening this month, and I'll (knock on wood) be playing MiJ in Titanicus, which leaves me either a morning or afternoon slot to demo someone that great game if anyone's interested!
The October meetup of the Nagoya Miniatures Games Club will be Sunday the 18th at e-able Nagoya (https://e-able-nagoya.jp/). We'll be in meeting room 1/2 on the first floor again if I'm remembering right.
As per usual, we'll have the room from 9 til 4, and it's 500 yen if you play any games, and no money a'tall if you just show up and hang out!
We'll be taking a break from Gloomhavening this month, and I'll (knock on wood) be playing MiJ in Titanicus, which leaves me either a morning or afternoon slot to demo someone that great game if anyone's interested!