October Nagoya Games Day: 10/20 at e-Able Nagoya

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Konrad
Wargod

Re: October Nagoya Games Day: 10/20 at e-Able Nagoya

Post by Konrad » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:40 pm

I think I lost my old roster, but never fear! The Brigadier shall return!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:22 am

Thanks to everyone for the games and banter today.
I played two smallish games of BA using my Indians against two similar Russian lists and won both times. Then I got the pleasure of seeing my freshly painted Mordheim gang cut to ribbons by Konrad's Vampire. :D It was good to play the old game again, but sadly I still have terrible rolls.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:20 am

Primarch wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:22 am
Thanks to everyone for the games and banter today.
I played two smallish games of BA using my Indians against two similar Russian lists and won both times. Then I got the pleasure of seeing my freshly painted Mordheim gang cut to ribbons by Konrad's Vampire. :D It was good to play the old game again, but sadly I still have terrible rolls.
Ah, fresh, fress blooooood. But if you had been half an inch farther away, it would have been you filling my rotters full of crossbow bolts. Love Mordheim. Thanks for the chance to blow the dust off the old Undead. I was somewhat less successful in my Strange Aeons games, getting overwhelmed by a mob of zombies as the Threshold (good guy) player. Though if I had remembered SA is not Frostgrave or Mordheim and you can take 2 shooting actions if you don't move, I might have survived....maybe. And as the disciples of darkness, well the Winged NIghtmare we summoned, was little more than a speed bump for Auxryn's Threshold team. More of a Shuffling Nodding-Off-At-In-Front-Of-The-Keyboard than Winged NIghtmare.
@Auxryn- let's choose a couple scenarios for next time. I think it really helps the Lurker player (provided their opponent is not me.....) to have time to really prepare and scheme what Lurkers to bring. I should pick a Nemesis for your team too!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:42 am

Thanks for the game, @grantholemeu, it was good fun! Unfortunate that the mission was so rough for you, just glad it wasn't me running around trying to wipe out the last of your ridiculously resilient army 😂

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”