Tuesday Gaming Day in Ogaki KojiBear Badruck Just and ???

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Seb
Champion

Re: Tuesday Gaming Day in Ogaki KojiBear Badruck Just and ??

Post by Seb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Is your new place far away from the station?

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 pm

we will play at the church we played at last time...
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Seb
Champion

Post by Seb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Hmm.. I really want to join this event but I have got work to do from early afternoon..
and I really should put my Warriors of Chaos together and try out this game.. It has just gotten too big in this gaming group by now for me to ignore anymore..

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Seb wrote:Hmm.. I really want to join this event but I have got work to do from early afternoon..
and I really should put my Warriors of Chaos together and try out this game.. It has just gotten too big in this gaming group by now for me to ignore anymore..
Yeah!!! Seb 's joinin' WHFB! :D

And this is a weekday event?! Wow, potentially six people coming together for one game. :D
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

job wrote:
Seb wrote:Hmm.. I really want to join this event but I have got work to do from early afternoon..

And this is a weekday event?! Wow, potentially six people coming together for one game. :D
And half of us leaving early because we have to go to work.
Now, if only we could start at 4 a.m......
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Primarch wrote:
job wrote:

And half of us leaving early because we have to go to work.
Now, if only we could start at 4 a.m......
I'll still prefer to get a good amount of sleep. :?

Still, this reminds me of the good days of the game store, except backwards. Get a game in after work or class... sigh :)
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

If you can make it, Everyone is turning up at 9:00, and we will roll dice at 9:30. Your Chaos Warriors will be welcome... most of the guys have to head out early in the afternoon as well so no worries about that.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Seb
Champion

Post by Seb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Sorry to raise hope guys but I will have to pass this time, I will definitely be there next time though, sacrificing whatever I can get my hands on to the dark gods.

Frans will probably want to go up to Ogaki when he gets back from Sweden as well.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

I just want to post a "Thank you" to Badruck. It was great to have a place to drop in and play a game of Warhammer on a weekday. :) It was awesome dude.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

technically, this happened on wednesday, but I figured I was as well posting here as starting a new thread:

big thanks to Badruck for hosting today and for a fun game of 40k. His rebel grots (IG) did verra well against my dark eldar, and successfully held them to a draw. A nice fun game with neither of us getting to fussed about it, and both of us trying to play fluffy. By the end of the game, we were down to a handfull of units each, and no troops whatsoever on the table.

Incidentally, they may have looked like grots, but they were all, in fact, veteran IG. He had 6 tanks, too, so dont nobody be giving my poor old pointy ears grief about not taking em to the cleaners... :? Particularly upsetting was when his squad of ten guys opened up on my 6 hellions at point blank range with a flamer, 8 lasguns, and a honking great demo charge, which hit in the most spectacular fashion. (they all died, btw. :( )

ps@prim - turn 1 i move my raider onto difficult terrain. Yup. Immobilised. Again. :(
aaaaanyway...

thanks also to Justin for a fun and short game of warmachine. Dang harbinger of menoth and her big fiery balls caused my poor old cankerworm no end of grief. Still, a cunning bit of Cryxian jiggery pokery saw em all floundering around in the dark at the key moment (Witch Coven's feat) and a quick casting of Infernal Machine (or whatever its called - cause a jack to cause terror, and +2MAT and +2MOV) allowed my li'l flying chicken jack to hop over the hill and bite her legs off :D

ah, synergy. Ya gotta love it :D
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”