Nagoya Games Day August 28th 2011

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
The Underdweller
Legend

Re: Nagoya Games Day August 28th 2011

Post by The Underdweller » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:51 am

The Orks have finally caught on to my clever strategy of hiding and shooting- the Tau were embarrassingly outshot by the Orks, featuring a lego Shokk Attack gun! We did almost manage to pull a tie, due to a lone brave Fire Warrior and a Pirhanna, but nearly everything else had been vaporized.

I guess I need a new strategy now - assaulting?

Konrad
Wargod

Re: Nagoya Games Day August 28th 2011

Post by Konrad » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 am

The Underdweller wrote:The Orks have finally caught on to my clever strategy of hiding and shooting- the Tau were embarrassingly outshot by the Orks, featuring a lego Shokk Attack gun! We did almost manage to pull a tie, due to a lone brave Fire Warrior and a Pirhanna, but nearly everything else had been vaporized.

I guess I need a new strategy now - assaulting?
Well, you vaporized nearly everything of mine, excepting the bit that held my objective. I was really sweating it after deployment. The Dawn of War scenario really hampered me getting my Lootas into good position (and my forgeting to run them that turn) and really laying down the dakka. And I realized after I put my objective in the corner that, duh you would do the same and leave me with that much farther to run.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”