Any gamers up for evening games after work, or weekends?

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Scoutsifer
Rookie

Any gamers up for evening games after work, or weekends?

Post by Scoutsifer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Hi all!

Looking to get to know some people interested in Age of Sigmar, Frostgrave, 40 k etc! Is there anyone around the Nagoya station area or similar looking for the same?

Happy to host after getting to know some of you, I've recently invested in a 4x4 board and some terrain!

Cheers!

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Any gamers up for evening games after work, or weekends?

Post by job » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am

I work just behind Midland and commute on the Aonami line. I'm usually busy in the evenings and I have a kid to take care of at home. However once in awhile I get from it all. Maybe we can play some 40k sometime.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

jus

Re: Any gamers up for evening games after work, or weekends?

Post by jus » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Hey scoutcifer, a bunch of us are meeting on the 24th at Kamimaezu to play 40k for our monthly gaming event. You will find the thread with the details in "finding a game" section of this forum. Why not mozy on over to meet everyone and peruse our collections of painted luxury plastic, not to mention play a game or two. 8th edition is a cracking improvement so I hear. wink wink, nudge nudge.

More over I have been hosting 40k games over at my place, with increasing regularity since the launch of 8th, and I'm sure there are others on the forum here in Nagoya with a hankering to have a few more games in.

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”