Oct 15th at E-able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
asrayel
Rookie

Re: Oct 15th at E-able Nagoya (Higashi Betsuin)

Post by asrayel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:44 am

Auxryn wrote:@Konrad - Strange Aeons would be a great Halloween event! Count me in!

@asrayel - 40k in the afternoon sounds grand! I do need to get to a D&D game at 4pm though, so I'll probably need to get packed up by 3:30. We might be better off playing at a smaller points value or we might need to cut the game short.
That okay with you?
Sure, do you want to do 75pts?

Auxryn
Champion

Post by Auxryn » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:27 am

@asrayel and Konrad:

Great! I'll pack up 75pts of the Orks and the Strange Aeons figures and see you both tomorrow!

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 am

Thanks to YS and ToD for the games of Saga today. It certainly seemed to play pretty quickly. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 pm

It was definitely good fun - in retrospect we should have tried to get another game in after you slaughtered my warlord so handily. :lol:

Thanks to Asrayel for the game too. Learned my lesson about keeping harlequins and wraithguard at arm's length! (I still think I probably hate the psychic airplane more than anything I faced today, so there's that. :lol:)
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 16 infantry

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 am

Muhahaha....argh.... Thanks to Aux and Itakura for some creepy, silly Strange Aeons fun. The Blamange! The horror! I will have to get painting and expand my Lurker options. I really want to build some terrain. Creepy woods, an abandoned barn, dare I dream, a haunted house?
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:28 am

Thanks to Asch and his son for the game. Asch, your son has a good attention span for his age, and seemed to really enjoy the game, and not mind too much when his troops died. He has the makings of a great wargamer!

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:35 am

Thanks Prim and Pikey for the games of SAGA, I enjoyed trying out my first scenario (beyond just 'kill the warlord').
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

asrayel
Rookie

Good games!

Post by asrayel » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 am

Thanks to Aux and The Other Dave for some really fun games of 40k yesterday. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to some rematches or team play in the future!

asch
Veteran

Post by asch » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:37 am

The Underdweller wrote:Thanks to Asch and his son for the game. Asch, your son has a good attention span for his age, and seemed to really enjoy the game, and not mind too much when his troops died. He has the makings of a great wargamer!
Belated thanks to YOU for the game and your caring attention.
His learning curve amazed me, too. He really enjoyed the game. Coming back home, he drew pictures of his Ultramarines fighting against smiling green and yellow aliens.
I have been really enjoying the whole experience.

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

asch wrote:
The Underdweller wrote:Thanks to Asch and his son for the game. Asch, your son has a good attention span for his age, and seemed to really enjoy the game, and not mind too much when his troops died. He has the makings of a great wargamer!
Belated thanks to YOU for the game and your caring attention.
His learning curve amazed me, too. He really enjoyed the game. Coming back home, he drew pictures of his Ultramarines fighting against smiling green and yellow aliens.
I have been really enjoying the whole experience.
Glad he had fun :)

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”