August Games Day: August 18th in Kamimaezu

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
asch
Veteran

Re: August Games Day: August 18th in Kamimaezu

Post by asch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Auxryn wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:39 am
Thanks to everyone who came, and particularly to my opponents, who were both very stoic in the face of lots of Officio Assassinorium shenanigans!

Hope to see you all again next month!
@Auxryn
Thanks for your tough love! I got the motivation to field my set of Assassins!

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Thanks for the fun and friendly games of Malifaux, Primarch and Grantholomeu.

It was nice to get a chance to finally field Molly and Phillip.

With any luck I'll be back next month as well; a record for this year, I think!

Karantu
Champion

Post by Karantu » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks to both my opponents and the other players for the awesome gameday.
I got to try out my new Venomcrawler and the Greater Possessed which was fun.
Also, it was really nice to see all the awesome games everyone was playing with their beautifully painted armies. I feel motivated and hope to be able to field fully painted armies soon too.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:01 am

Karantu wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Also, it was really nice to see all the awesome games everyone was playing with their beautifully painted armies.
There were some beautiful armies. Those Adeptus Custodes jet bikes are awesome kits. Really gets my grimdark going. And ...forget his name...'s Blood Axes are just waaagh!
I tried my hand at Rangers of Shadowdeep. It's a co-operative fantasy skirmish game from the makers of Frostgrave. First impressions, really fun and relaxing. You work with the other players to beat the card/dice driven scenario, so it's nice and laid back. Good for us in the 40 - death age bracket. Maybe we were doing things wrong, but the first couple scenarios did seem pretty easy. That could be on purpose. We'll see next time we try the next bit in the story. And speaking of beautiful armies, Itakura's fantasy minis are just works of art. The man is a 25mm VanGogh. Always a pleasure to game with his toys on the table.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”