Day 21 of quarantine, Roll20 do be looking pretty good.

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
jus

Re: Day 21 of quarantine, Roll20 do be looking pretty good.

Post by jus » Tue May 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Ah Ok fair enough folks. To be honest, I'd rather do it in person so we can bust out the minis. (I like minis, I bet you do to). I've been reading over the rules and trying to get my head wrapped around them. Incidentally, cubicle7 just released a mini adventure on their website. Would anyone be interested in giving that a go? Maybe we could do this one online, just to learn the game and then get together once the dust has settled for a full blown campaign?

If someone (more experienced as a GM, because I'm fairly green at it) would like to run a game, I'd be willing to be a player. Otherwise I'd be happy to try running it. I'll post back later with more details about it. ta

ashdevon
Warrior

Re: Day 21 of quarantine, Roll20 do be looking pretty good.

Post by ashdevon » Thu May 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks Jus, I don't live in Japan anymore sadly. Hope you guys have a great time. We are getting ready for the second wave here in UK. Lockdown is still ongoing but people are getting lax.
Nearly finished the pile of miniatures from 2013.
Painting mainly historical with some fantasy and Sci-Fi.

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”