June is ON! 6/28 at the Naka Lifelong Learning Center

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
The Underdweller
Legend

Re: June is ON! 6/28 at the Naka Lifelong Learning Center

Post by The Underdweller » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 pm

Thanks to Balloonacorn, Kojibear and Badruck for the games of Kill Team. It was great to get together and play some skirmish games after all of these months!

Also to Grantholomeu and Konrad for playing Dead of Winter with me. Odds are I will eventually win a game of it, but even if I don't it's always fun to try.

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 pm

The Other Dave wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:35 am

@Balloonacorn, thanks for WarCry! The mission favored the ghosts a fair bit, but with just a couple more kills it would have been quite close. As a group, we may want to start thinking about using the campaign rules - Jye and I have been for a bit in our Ichinomiya game group games, and it really adds a lot, at the very least in narrative terms.
Thanks for the game. Closer than it should have been but I got lucky in my first game so it all evens out. I really like Warcry and would fully participate in a campaign.

Thanks for the conversation too. I appreciate the painting tips.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:41 pm

The Underdweller wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 pm
Thanks to Balloonacorn, Kojibear and Badruck for the games of Kill Team. It was great to get together and play some skirmish games after all of these months!
It was a great learning situation. I would like to try Commanders next time. I might be able to field 6 guys instead of the regular 5.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:42 pm

Balloonacorn wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:41 pm
The Underdweller wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 pm
It was a great learning situation. I would like to try Commanders next time. I might be able to field 6 guys instead of the regular 5.
\

Sure. And I might field 1 guy instead of the regular 10.

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”