Nagoya December Games Day: 12/27 at e-able Nagoya

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Nagoya December Games Day: 12/27 at e-able Nagoya

Post by Primarch » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:46 am

jus wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:03 am
@Prim: I'll be there as well. I can bring a bag of empire state troops for you too if you want. Sorry I tried messaging you before months ago about it, but I didn't hear. hmm. Nevermind.
I got your mail back in August and replied to it, but I didn't hear back from you. Strange.

Anyway, more Empire troops? Yes please. What do you want for them?

@All - I realise that this is a bit late notice, but on the off chance anyone has any of the following bitz that they'd be willing to part with, I am currently looking for:
Any First Born helmets EXCEPT Mk7 heads. Chapter specific for BA, DA or SW is ok too.
E.g. This type of helmet.
Space Marine Combat Shields. Again, chapter specific is ok.
Any World Eaters heads/shoulder pads/chain axes.

Thanks!
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:33 am

Primarch wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:46 am
@All - I realise that this is a bit late notice, but on the off chance anyone has any of the following bitz that they'd be willing to part with, I am currently looking for:
Any First Born helmets EXCEPT Mk7 heads. Chapter specific for BA, DA or SW is ok too.
E.g. This type of helmet.
Space Marine Combat Shields. Again, chapter specific is ok.
Any World Eaters heads/shoulder pads/chain axes.
I have a *single* Mk 6 helmet spare; all of the (many) other heads are bare, Primaris, or Mk 7. I'll bring it along tomorrow!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:47 am

I'll see if I've got any khorny stuff. My bitz boxes may already have been dug through, though, so dont get your hopes up. :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:59 pm

@Dave and Tallgeese - I'm very out of the loop when it comes to Underworlds. I'm going to proceed in the assumption that since Direchasm isnt available yet, we'll be playing with Beastgrave rules, and the legal cards will be as per Beastgrave. If that doesnt work for folks, please let me know and I'll try to work something out (although what exactly that will be, I have no idea.) Yoroshiku!

@Grant - I intend to do my best to arrive as early as possible, but travelling from Mie means I probably wont be there bang on for 9am (early mornings and I are Not Friends...). I'll endeavour to be there as soon as I can, but itll probably be nearer to 10 than 9, though. (with humblest apologies)

*edit* I checked hyperdia, and it looks like my eta for higashibetsuin station is 10:01, so I will be at the venue a smidge after that. I hope that's ok. *bows*

jus

Post by jus » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:14 pm

@prim: I have those helmets by the dozen. I sent you a PM with a price for the stuff. We can work it out tomorrow too

jus

Post by jus » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:23 pm

@Balloonacorn: Ok I'll bring the teams!

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:05 pm

me_in_japan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:59 pm
@Dave and Tallgeese - I'm very out of the loop when it comes to Underworlds. I'm going to proceed in the assumption that since Direchasm isnt available yet, we'll be playing with Beastgrave rules, and the legal cards will be as per Beastgrave. If that doesnt work for folks, please let me know and I'll try to work something out (although what exactly that will be, I have no idea.) Yoroshiku!
That's the assumption I'm going with, Japan is still in Season 3 until Direchasm shows up.

Not that it really matters for casual games - I generally play Championship format decks but I still often see Relic cards across the table, no big deal.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:49 am

Tallgeese, Matt, Dave x2 - thank you very kindly for the games and company today, good times! My dice were kind to me today but I'm looking forward to my comeuppance next time :lol:

Everyone else, great to see you again, and great to see such a variety of games being played around the room!

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:54 am

It was great to catch up with everyone today. Thanks for the chat!
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:01 am

It was great to get up to Nagoya yesterday and see folks again. Many thanks to Grant for the fun games of Magic - there was some good back-and-forth there :)

And many thanks to Dave, Jye and Tallgeese for the underworlds. My ghosties did their best but my dice were...not kind. But it was nonetheless a lot of fun, and has me thinking about my decks again, which is a very positive sign.

And speaking of positive signs, my copy of Direchasm arrived yesterday, so I spent an hour or so yesterday putting the purifiers together. I’m not a fan of the silly big helmets, but for the first time ever I actually have a variety of appropriate heads to swap in, so hammer boy and archer lady are now sporting natty drukhari heids. I was debating harlequin masks, but...nah...😁 🎭

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”