March Nagoya Games Day - 3/21 at e-able Nagoya

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Jye Nicolson
Legend

Re: March Nagoya Games Day - 3/21 at e-able Nagoya

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:46 am

@Tarkin we should still have a bunch of folks with 40K forces there looking for adhoc games, we usually don't have any trouble making sure everyone can play all day. If there's an odd number of people we'll usually have a 2v1 game, which would work well anyway since you could play with a partner to show you the ropes.

Pro tip: team up with Matt. His Imperial Guard do really well if they have Space Marine team-mates running around distracting the enemy :lol:

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:20 am

OZMS2Tallgeese wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:32 am
I should clarify, I was confirmed to have the Corona Virus yesterday (March 13th) so I don't think it will affect anybody from last month's met up. If you need my details message me and I can give them.
Get well soon, man!

First Sunday in Nagoya in a year but it’s the 4th Sunday of the month. Darn. Wish I could join you guys.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Tarkin
Rookie

Post by Tarkin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:39 am

Jye Nicolson wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:46 am
@Tarkin we should still have a bunch of folks with 40K forces there looking for adhoc games, we usually don't have any trouble making sure everyone can play all day. If there's an odd number of people we'll usually have a 2v1 game, which would work well anyway since you could play with a partner to show you the ropes.

Pro tip: team up with Matt. His Imperial Guard do really well if they have Space Marine team-mates running around distracting the enemy :lol:
Thanks. I'll show up around 9 and take whatever game(s) I can get. Looking forward to it.

Irongutsman
Rookie

Post by Irongutsman » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 am

Anyone up for some Age of Sigmar? Recently moved to Japan and would like to meet the community and play some games. Cheers!

Karantu
Champion

Post by Karantu » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 am

Irongutsman wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 am
Anyone up for some Age of Sigmar? Recently moved to Japan and would like to meet the community and play some games. Cheers!
I'm pretty much free so I could bring some stuff for a 1000pt matched play game. Is that alright?

Irongutsman
Rookie

Post by Irongutsman » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 pm

Yeah! that's great man. Happy to meet at 12ish?

Karantu
Champion

Post by Karantu » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 pm

Irongutsman wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 pm
Yeah! that's great man. Happy to meet at 12ish?
Sure, I'll be ready for a game by then.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:11 am

Thanks for the games and company today folks!

Titanicus was a lot of fun so thanks to Dave for the demos and Jus in joining me randomly running the god machines about and shooting wildly.

Big thanks to Matt, Josh and Jus again for joining me in Crusade games and for putting up with my Crusade's nonsense. Beginning to suspect the Retributors and Repentia are crusing for a nerf in the codex.

Tyranii-chan
Rookie

Post by Tyranii-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:15 am

Cheers for the games boys! And most importantly the patience of my opponents where I had to check near on everything :D

Cheers Matt for your patience and sportsmanship, it was a very enjoyable game and very fitting for the nids first appearance on the tabletop! The imperium may have quelled the invasion this time, but swarms come in waves..!

Also very grateful to Jye, letting us use his terrain and for his lesson in pain :lol:

Looking forward to next months meet!

jus

Post by jus » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am

Declaring for the Warmaster in Titanicus was a lot of fun. LUPERCAL! Thanks Jye and Dave for the demo. I'd do it again. LUPERCAL!

Thanks again to Jye and Tyranii-chan for getting my necrons on the table. It was a riot!

Q:Hey, what's scarier than deathless machine automata and ravenous, alien bio organisms combined?

A: ...sisters

I shall have to strengthen my faith and paint mine up!

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”