December Games Day: 12/26 at e-able Nagoya

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: December Games Day: 12/26 at e-able Nagoya

Post by The Other Dave » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:30 am

Jye Nicolson wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:55 am
Dave deserved to win our AT game but it happened to end while I still had enough Warhounds to be standing on the things.
Not at all! You kept your eyes on the objectives and used your mobility and the terrain to keep me from murdering you quite as hard as I might have! A great game.

Thanks to Karantu as well for a very hisashiburi game of Epic, good times!
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Mattb
Veteran

Post by Mattb » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Jye Nicolson wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:55 am
Matt was a great sport playing into Knights and while I think it would have been closer if he'd won first turn...well, that did not happen. I'd like to think Invincible Flail Princess would have survived the game either way.
No worries! Don't worry, I'll get revenge on that damn Mortifior next time! :lol:

Also thankyou to Tallgeese for one of the closest games in a while. We never got to play out the last turn, so I'm happy to say it was a draw.

Karantu
Champion

Post by Karantu » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:58 pm

@Dave, Thanks for going through the rules of Epic, hopefully we'll be able to get another game in again sometime in the not so distant future.

And thanks to everyone else for all the banter. It has restored my motivation to paint and I'm hoping to have a good number of freshly painted Orks on the table next time.

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:32 pm

Thanks to Primarch and Balloonacorn for the games of Malifaux, both of which we managed to complete well within the time limit.

Grantholomeu, I don't know what a Pig Death Ball is, and I am not sure I want to find out.

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”