June Games Day - 6/18 at e-able Nagoya

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Konrad
Wargod

Re: June Games Day - 6/18 at e-able Nagoya

Post by Konrad » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:19 am

Good meeting some new folks and catching up everyone else.
Warms my green heart to see so many Boyz on the table. Anyone wants to give GORKAMORKA!!! a spin give me a shout. PDFs of the rules are all over, but it is pretty easy to walk new players through the basics anyway.
@Auxryn- It would be fun to see, what was your Mob "Da Green Barron'z Boyz"? Da DinoDiggachicks have a Flyer now too! Deffcopta vs Squigadactyl! Zoom! Dakka! Screech! Chomp!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Auxryn
Champion

Re: June Games Day - 6/18 at e-able Nagoya

Post by Auxryn » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:11 am

@All - Thank you to everyone who came. This was my first day out without the kid in the past three years. It was good to be able to socialize without a toddler in tow!

@Konrad - I'm not sure I still have the record sheet for the Green Baron or for Ripgorr's Boyz either. Good memories of epic deeds! I doubt anyone can face the digga chicks leader, though.

@MIJ - I didn't realize you were looking for a game! I was free in the afternoon. We could have cobbled together some terrain and gotten the first half of a game done before calling it for time!

Hope to see you all again next month!

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”