November Ichinomiya Underworlds Day: 11/11

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

November Ichinomiya Underworlds Day: 11/11

Post by The Other Dave » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:18 pm

A quick thread to remind folks about November's Underworlds meetup.

The culture center in Ichinomiya was fully booked for all of October (I guess there's some kind of city event around then?) so our next Underworlds day will be the second Saturday in November, the 11th. At least it'll ensure the next core set is out first? :D

As usual, we'll be at the Ichinomiya Sports Bunka Center, in the tatami rooms up on the 3rd floor since once again I couldn't get one of the rooms with actual tables and chairs. :lol:. We have the room from 9 to 4, and the cost is 500 yen for the day (provided I actually remember to ask people to pay). Drop-ins are welcome, and if you're a lapsed or curious player just let me know and I can very very easily loan you a warband and deck to see how the game plays.

November I'll be continuing my "play every warband in order" thing with the Wraithcreepers and the Kunnin' Krew, and also bringing the Storm of Celestus with their Paths of Prophecy nemesis deck since that worked well last time and I want to get some plays in with it.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 11 infantry

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: November Ichinomiya Underworlds Day: 11/11

Post by The Other Dave » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:41 pm

Just a two-weeks prior reminder bump, since we had to skip October and it's been a minute. Saturday November 11th is the next Ichinomiya Underworlds day, and as always English-speaking Underworlds-curious peeps are more than welcome to pop on in!
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 11 infantry

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”