November Nagoya Games Day: 11/19 at e-able

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Jye Nicolson
Legend

Re: November Nagoya Games Day: 11/19 at e-able

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:39 am

You definitely want your giant anthropomorphic crocs to be on the sturdy side!

Thanks everyone for a great day as always, especially Matt and Devin for some rousing 40k. The Deathwing Knights were a bit brutal in the first game but the Orks got some revenge in the second! That one was close right up to the fourth round but the Orks just had more legs, literally and figuratively :lol: Great games.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:20 am

Primarch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:56 am
Thanks for another fun day everyone. As always it was great to see everyone and watch dice being rolled.

Thanks to ToD, Grantholomeu and Itakura-san for trying out Op-En. I got some more feedback (Giant Anthropomorphic Crocodiles are too fragile) and a couple of ideas for places to tweak things.

See you all in December.
Ah! It was that Sunday! Sorry! I was crazy busy on Saturday and just totally spaced out. So sorry I missed the Giant Anthropomorphic Crocodiles, fragile or not.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Auxryn
Champion

Post by Auxryn » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:00 am

Thanks to AwesomeCakeMan for putting together a fun scenario and even making custom scenery pieces!
It made for a cinematic game up to the final duel!

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”