What did you do today.

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
Konrad
Wargod

Re: What did you do today.

Post by Konrad » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 am

Miguelsan wrote:I picked up my brush for the first time in more than a month and managed to paint my Al Rahem count as.
As usual :D a non-GW model.
If the weather allows I'll base, varnish and photo it tomorrow for all to see.

M.

BTW somebody will be free on the 2nd to meet at Nagoya for games, banter or other stuff?
Wish I was free. My wife's brother works for the post office. So we do the family oshogatsu on the 2nd.
Counts as Al Rahem! I did that with my Squats once vs MIJ's Eldar. The dreaded Squat Pirate Captain "Just call me Al" Rawhem lead a couple squads in from off the flank. They made their points if I remember. A fully loaded platoon would be awesome. You could have sooooo many Chimeras rolling on the flank it would be sick.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Today I played two games of Bolt Action with Komura san. After I came home I packed everything up for tomorrow's game at Joshin and then started playing Icewind Dale 2, which I downloaded pretty cheaply from gog.com. They are having a sale at the moment, so there are loads of old games for only a couple of dollars each.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Today I ate Matsusaka beef. 1kg of it.

Life is good.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

komura
Veteran

Post by komura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

@Prim
Thank you for playing boltaction game yesterday.
I enjoyed these 1000pt & 500pt games even my
Italian has been beaten by your whermahat.

I hope gaming with you in next February. At this
timing, another guys may join their allied army.

Thanks again.

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 am

My Al Rahem sans base and a veteran sgt. Yay me! Ready for Nagoyahammer 2020 at this rate :D

M.

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Not sure if this is the place to post it. Its almost the end of the year and thought id just post an armies on parade of what I've done pretty much this year. Some. as you can tell needs work and a lot of basing to be done. I just went nuts to get it done and now I'm going back over it, detailing and so on. Here is my Space Marine Vanguard Chapter. Next are my Eldar, Chaos and Tau armies, all done this year

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The one, the only.

Putting foot to butt all over the universe.

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Now my E'Niahk Sept Tau Army

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The one, the only.

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Wish the pics were smaller. Sorry. Here is my Fallen Chaos Host

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The one, the only.

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 pm

And lastly my Eldar of the Adanac Craftworld. This is the last army i have been collecting and obviously has the least work done on it. Each of my armies is now over 4000 pts with a few more models to do that are sitting on my hobby table in a half state of painting and some as you can see in the pics that are only based. Ugh. The pics are bad, I know but smart phone cam was all I had available. Really doesnt show any detail. I'm happy with the work I've done on the majority of my models and not so much on a few but they will get upgraded next year. I'm really exhausted about painting and just want to game. I didnt take pics of all the scenery I have made but it about equals the armies I've done and suffice it to say, I have no room left to put anything anywhere. I had to build shelfs around the ceiling to put scenery and outside on the balconey, lol. Well, its been a busy year and I look forward to next year to detail all the armies and bring it up to snuff with the miniatures i did take time in painting. Merry xmas everyone and a happy new year.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The one, the only.

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Your Glitter-Tau hurt my eyes :mrgreen:
Good Job!

M.

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”