Vallejo Paints in Nagoya

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Vallejo Paints in Nagoya

Post by Primarch » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:07 am

Hey guys,
I just found some Vallejo stuff right here in Nagoya. In fact, the store is about 2 minutes away from where the Nagoya players run their monthly games day.

From Joshin kids land, come out the front door and turn right. Go along the road, past the Softbank shop and keep going straight over the intersection. About halfway along the next block you will come to a shop selling glasses on your right. Just before this shop there is the entrance to the building, with a sign for a barber shop outside (a little dude stabbing himself in the head with some scissors). Go into the building, past the vending machines and up the stairs to the second floor. On the 2nd floor is a shop which sells, Gundam models, Semi-naked Anime figures and creepy, creepy looking dolls. Going into the shop, turn right and you will see the cash register and racked up in front of it are thousands upon thousands of Vallejo paints, priced at 305 yen each.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Vallejo Paints in Nagoya

Post by The Other Dave » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:12 am

Primarch wrote:Hey guys,
I just found some Vallejo stuff right here in Nagoya. In fact, the store is about 2 minutes away from where the Nagoya players run their monthly games day.

From Joshin kids land, come out the front door and turn right. Go along the road, past the Softbank shop and keep going straight over the intersection. About halfway along the next block you will come to a shop selling glasses on your right. Just before this shop there is the entrance to the building, with a sign for a barber shop outside (a little dude stabbing himself in the head with some scissors). Go into the building, past the vending machines and up the stairs to the second floor. On the 2nd floor is a shop which sells, Gundam models, Semi-naked Anime figures and creepy, creepy looking dolls. Going into the shop, turn right and you will see the cash register and racked up in front of it are thousands upon thousands of Vallejo paints, priced at 305 yen each.
Ooh! Semi-naked anime figures!

...I mean Vallejo paints!

Ooh! Vallejo paints!
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 17 infantry

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 am

Ooh! Semi-naked anime figures!

...I mean Vallejo paints!

Ooh! Vallejo paints!
seconded!
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 am

and a third.. show me these anime... I mean paints...
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

Doz any body know if deez paints werk in an airbrush???
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”